Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worlds BIGGEST Bong Hits (video)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dlmebag, Mar 18, 2009.

1. dam yo.....these stoners are AGRESSIVE!

2. I'm not even going to bother with the math portion of this (because others already have)...but honestly, that doesn't even sound fun. That sounds like:

a) A grandiose waste of weed, and
    b) A way to cough up some serious lung. Oh, and
    c) A great way to get a large-scale headache

3. man that 2g guy's bongwater is gross as hell after pulling so much through, gagged just looking at it

4. No bragging? how come you don't have the link to your "amazing" video in your sig anymore?? huh? And you have made other threads about this "snap" before. I'm not here to pick fights with anybody or try to shit talk online, but when I see stuff like this i can't keep quiet. Come on man, nobody likes the guy who always has to be right, so don't be hypocritical ;)

5. dude, don't even respond to dime. you're just giving him what he wants which is the oppurtunity to argue.

6. He got banned. It's a moot point.

7. Hey iv got some hits on you tube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nmDQxD9n30]YouTube - BIGGEST BONG[/ame]

dunno how much it ways but its pretty big :)

8. Aside from any bickering.

I'm looking for one specific video. It's a pretty old fellow. Standing up . Takes a massive bong rip from a big glass bong. (I think he is in a kitchen standing in front a fridge but I don't remember anymore). And he ghosts it. There is pretty hardcore rap playing in the background, and since he's pretty old it doesn't seem like that is what he'd be listening to.

But that was one of the biggest ghost hits I've ever seen. Props if someone knows the video I'm talkin about. It's on youtube somewhere but I haven't been able to find it twice.

9. Cottonmouth are you talking about this vid?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EccSxieeF4c"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

10. HA! HA! YES!

thank you so much man. I found that video one day and spent like a half hour looking for it the next. That old dude rocks.

11. These videos are absolutely hilarious. Reminds me of the good ol' days

12. HASHBEAN

look him up on youtube this guy does fuckin bong rips for a living yo

13. damn why everyone have to be raging, its a huge bong hit leave it at that lol.

14. Hahaha that video of the old guy is funny as hell, he is bumping gangsta rap and taking wake and bake bong RIPs

15. I want that old gangsta to be my dad.

16. that old guy is my hero! How about a biggest hit record has to be ghosted? only sensible way of smoking weed