Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worlds BIGGEST Bong Hits (video)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dlmebag, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Lol, I dont know anyone who wouldn't bring a scale when buying a large amount.

But I figured out what these whole bong hit competitions will lead to:

Since the human lung can only hold so much, its going to become a who can burn the most weed in one hit competition, rather than who can inhale the most smoke competition.

Another words, once someone sets a ridiculously high record that is unsurpassed due to lung cap, the only way someones going to beat it is if they torch the shit out of it and pull as hard as they can.

2. Who are you referring to?

3. Dude, just stop.

So your saying, the guy packed his 3 gram bowl... Then he allowed you to finger his bud around, and judge its weight? No.

You dont even have a fucking video so why even bother to argue? No one will believe anyway.

DUDE OMG!!! I just saw a space ship flying around outside. I dont have a video but I sware it happened, come over to where I live and you'll see.

4. The Canadian who claimed to see someone clear 3g's, of course. Dimebag's entries(At least the 1g) was pretty legit.

5. Even funnier part is, I've never seen a bowl large enough to hold 3 grams before. Hash Bean has a giant fucking cone bowl and it could barely hold his 1.6

Even the kids who snapped 1.5 had the nug sticking 2 inches in the air.

6. Yah, because I couldnt find either of those videos where he claimed someone had to climb a tree to hit the bong..

And for dimebag's entries, all of them are legit.. he scales the bowl, and then torches it. Who cares how much you torch the weed, I think its weather or not you can consume the whole hoot or not after torching the shit out of it. :) But thats just my opinion.

7. I'm a guy who can stay buzzed most of the day on 0.5g

So ya, I believe in winning at conservation.

Happy/$$ = yay

8. It's not that he torched it, it's that in the first I saw some nuggage drop through the stem. He did clear a good majority of it though.

9. ... No.

Its a pinch bowl, theres no way a nug could fall through... And it was all shake anyway...

Wow, you must have an extremely low tolerance, because I dont think I've ever heard of a high lasting more than 6 hours... lol, but either way, more power to you, atleast your saving money.

10. oh I think I just have this extremely harsh law of diminishing returns applied to me.

0.5g = happy
    1.0g = holy high
    2.0g = same holy high
    3.0g = same holy high + mega munchies

If I grind up that 0.5 very nicely ground up with my oven trick, I can make several tiny little bowls.

I spread out those tiny little bowls in between buzzes. So I finish one bowl, holding it in as much as possible. I get buzzed, and go on my merry way to studies or other work.

Rinse and repeat and I can be buzzed half the time all day.

11. OMG, Dimebag you are my hero, Do you think If I wear a bandana and rock T's I can take bong rips like YOU one day?!

This thread is childish, when the fuck did this become a competition? Bragging about how much weed you can apparently "snap" through your bong? My god, I almost for one second forgot that I was in the seasoned tokers. Get a life kid, go smoke some weed and quit trying to flex your muscles over the internet.

12. I dont see anyone bragging. This thread is an organized collection of the largest bong hits recorded. And a lot of people like friendly competition.

And this thread wasn't made for you, so no one really cares what you think.

13. I love finding threads like this....i'll tell you why.

everyone wants to out do one another, it's the way of life, besides who doesn't like some competition. that being said all you haters who are bitching about the fact that this thread even exists....leave the thread, no one cares.

secondly when people start throwing out that facts and shit that they don't provide substantial solid evidence to back it....once again, no one cares. ( I am refering to the parts of people telling others that it is truley impossible to clear x grams snap). If you look at the facts that smoke can be condensed...meaning that with pressurazation you can turn a five gallon balloon of smoke into a much smaller one, and the fact that deep sea divers lungs are about twize the size of the average lung. you put that together and in the perfect senario i am pretty sure some one could do 3gs in a bowl. Not saying for sure either way, but there is no way you can say that it's impossible, there are to many variables and not enough evidence to support your claim.

thirdly....it's fucking weed! Props to those who can take 1 gram in a hit, i can't. but props to people who get high all day of a gram. thats tight as fuck if you ask me. People who make fun of people who smoke way less but get as high are retarded, they're saving so much more money then you and are smoking less...

thats just my opinon.

14. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_breathing

Whoever can master that will end up with the worlds biggest bong rip. If the process can be reversed, out the nose in the mouth. If it was a bong that you could rip through your nose looks like Kenny G could rip a bong for 45 minutes straight!

15. Wow, that would be interesting to watch someone take a bong hit doing that.

16. so is the is the facial hair

17. #57 dlmebag, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    Lol, he's basically the loser version of me, the guy who started smoking when he was my age... But just kept smoking and smoking, never got a job, and sits at home all day smoking. Hes probably had that bandanna and beard since he was 18, lol.

18. this thread is a silly troll fest.

and i shit my pants.

19. fuck using a torch

20. so true. look at this clown "BREAKING A WORLD RECORD" in your sig like your some hot shit. so its a world record cuz you cant find any other youtube videos with a bigger number in it?

are you serious? i cant beleive you spend your time searching youtube for bong hit videos. you have nothing better to do? you talk like your the man because of your shitty "1.7 g bong hit" and you question the credibility of everyone elses.

seriously. your not cool for taking big hits, and you look like a dirty hippy.

lose your fucking ego man people just think your a douche. i bet that nice hippy hair gets you all the ladies too.