Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worlds BIGGEST Bong Hits (video)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dlmebag, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Well, you DO claim to beat a world record.

2. the only ones I was impressed with was the 1 gram ROOR hit where he packed that bowl down and it was overflowing above the bowl and your 1 gram.

3. Gotta say guys, those hits were pretty newb.

First: takeing a hit with a torch is crazy easy because it just burns away the weed, use a Bic/Cricket and you will have to brew it up for time not just burn the hell out of the weed.

Second: Snap is the same as poper (one bowl pulled through in one hit) correct? If so, last year at the Pot March in T.O there was a bong that you climbed into a tree to hit and the person at the bottom light the bowl. I took a 2.2 gram poper and someone else took a 3 gram poper from this bong and both hits were cleared, will search youtube currently.

4. Same, that one was mega badass.

5. Only like two people in those videos used a torch lighter...

And if its not weighed out on a scale on camera, its about as credible as big foot.

6. Haha, I know what I smoked at the March, I dont need to front on a site and impress kids, I been smokeing for probally more years then you have been on this earth.

But no beef, peace love and weed.

7. See, here's what I dont get.

Bongs that size probably got like 5-6 gallons of air volume. + double or triple that for inhaling all of the bowl and clear the chamber.

The lungs on average have a TOTAL (from 0 air inside your lung to full inhale) is like 1.5 gallon.

Do the math.

Something's off.

8. Once again, I was there, I saw it and did it. I am telling you the first bowl had around two grams in it which I took (not with ease, it was hectic) and the second bowl had around three and the smoker looked like he was close to death.

9. Yea, hes totally bullshitting. No one can snap 3 grams... Thats impossible, the human lungs have a capacity...

10. Oh, so your eyes can 100% accurately judge the weight of a bowl huh?

11. Come to the March, we like to defy humanity and achive the uncaning.

Dont belive me, up to you.

12. Im not saying he didnt torch 2g.

I'm saying he cant have the lung capacity to clear a fraction of the chamber.

13. No, not 100% but I like to think I can eye weed decently as I have been smokeing for more years then youve been alive, also I had pre weighd bags and the other guys scaled his hit out.

It really isnt hard to take a masive rip.

14. Dude... You dont get it, the human lungs can only hold in so much smoke. 2 grams is more than anyone can snap, if you watched that first video that guy must have been smoking for 20 years straight and he still didn't have lung tolerance/capacity to finish.

Its funny how Canadians think their country is so amazing... Even though it is probably better than US.

15. right, a 1.5 gallon lung can inhale 12-18 gallons.

:cool:

16. Oh, ok. So because you have been smoking for a long time, you now have a supernatural human power to weigh ambiguous items with your eyes.

Fail.

Any noob smoker knows nugs and shake vary in weight, density, fluffyness, dryness, there are so many factors that play a part.

17. Hahahahhah!
    +rep dude, took the words right out of my mouth.

I hate when people do that, they'll be like "Oh I CAN CLEAR A 5 GALLON GRAVITY BONG!"

...No you cant.

18. Anybody can eyeball 2g. Otherwise everyone would be carrying scales to their transactions.

It might be 1.5g, 1.8g, 2.5g

the problem is clearing the chamber, not burning the weed.

edit : anyway you replied before I pressed reply

19. But have you ever heard of EYEING OUT WEED. It's the art of looking at nugs, felling them, inspecting them and estemateing (with closenees) there weight.

I am done with this thread, smoke your 122222222000000 pound bong rips or what ever you please, I know what I have done.

20. I don't see why people are so worried about bullshitters. I mean, he's probably just some 16 year old kid trying to start an argument. Come on guys, don't throw him a bone. Just let him talk while we all giggle at his ignorance.:smoking: