Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to fix a run on a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ice Cream, Mar 16, 2009.

1. I don't usually jump right to the forum, but I have a question that I can't really seem to find an answer for.

Lately I've been getting more into joints after a couple of months using bowls. It almost always seems to run down one side... I've heard people mention you should fix a run, but I'm not really sure how exactly to do so.

Thanks in advance

2. Wet your finger with spit and touch the side that is burning to allow the other side to catch up.

3. either flip it so the running side is facing down, or lick your finger and kinda block the run with your spit.

4. I was looking for smokeable joints posts... It lead me to this.

5. Stare at it with intensity...If you're not a baby face it should quit.:cool:

6. lick the side burning tooo fast

7. lol this thread is old as fuck.

8. Roll a better joint. And by better i mean tighter...

9. Jesus christ, 2009?