Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed names!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuRpLe HaZe., Mar 14, 2009.

1. I've actually gotten named weed because i get medical-grade marijuana from people who actually know what they're doing...i've had "alaskan thunderfuck" from the street as well as "alaskan thunderfuck" from the cannabis clubs and the stuff from the medical clubs is like 10 times better.

2. A lot of dispensaries are less than honest about names too but in general yes you'll know what you're getting moreso than with a dealer.

I've been quite dissapointed with the medical grade stuff I've sampled, but I guess it's all relative to what you are accustomed to smoking.

3. We don't get a lot of named shit around here:

AK47, Sour Diesel, White Widow, and sometimes Blueberry.

Mostly no-name dank, but I'm not complaining.

4. i know this stuff was legit - he had connects to some guys in CA and had a full grow room using some of the best equipment in the world (i saw it)

5. Oh I didn't mean to imply your hookup wasn't legit; it's just a growing problem with the proliferation of clubs and dispensaries.

That being said I have sampled stuff from legit medical clubs and once again I must say I was somewhat underwhelmed.

6. blueberry yum yum
    purple kush
    mowie wowie
    white widow
    fire nugs
    bubbilicious

7. Afghani Kush, Durban Poison, Ak 47, Diesel, Afghooey, Early Pearl, A-Train, Flo, AF- Wreck, F 13, Banana, Fire OG, Banana Kush, Goo, Buddha's Sister, Grape Ape, Big Bud, Grapefruit, Blackberry Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Blueberry, GrandDaddyPur. Kush, Blueberry Kush, Green Goblin, Blue Dream, G 13, Blue Moon/Shine, HashBerry, Blue Dot,HashPlant, Bubba Kush, HeroJuana, Bubblegum, Hawaiian Haze X Afghani, Bullrider, Hawaiian Haze, Bwanana, Heavy Duty Fruity, Cat Piss, HeadBand, Cali Mist, Hogsbreath, Chem Dawg, Hindu Kush, Cheese, Humboldt, Cotton Candy, Ice, Cinderella 99, Island Sweet, Skunk, Jack Herer, Pure Kush, Jedi, Purple Kush, Juicy Fruit, Purple Urkle, Kushage, Romulan, La Confidential, Sage, Lavender, Sensi Star, Lemon, Shishkeberry, Mango, Shiva Skunk, Mango Kush, Skunk, Master Kush, Skunk No. 1, Maui Haze, SnowCap, Maui Wowie, Sour Diesel, Morning Star, Strawberry Cough, Northern Lights, Super Silver Haze, Nor. Lights X Blueberry, Sweet Skunk, Nor. Lights X Haze, Sweet Tooth, Neville's Haze, Thai Haze, OG Kush X Bubba Kush, White Widow, OG Kush X Sour Diesel, White Rhino, OG Kush, Willie Nelson, The Purps, William Wonder, Pineapple, Platinum Kush, Pot of Gold, Purple Haze.

That should hold you over.

8. I didn't mean to kill the thread. xD

9. well
    the best has gotta be my fav mix up its called super northern afgahn bubbleicious bluberry thunderfuck its tha fireyest shit i have ever PUFFED UPON lmfao its a mix of

Super Dro
    Northern Lights
    Afgahn Kush
    Bubblegum Kush
    Blueberry Bomb
    and Alaskan Thunderfuck its crazy if u live in wisconsin hit me up wit ur adresds ill hook u up
    until then KEEP TOKIN SMOKIN COUGHIN AND SLOTHIN :smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. Hahahaahah
    best thing i've heard all month.
    15 year olds aren't allowed on grasscity.

11. hahaha bobby brown is discount

12. Some nice ones I've smoked:

Cheese
    Skunk #1
    Sensi Star
    Afghan Black (hash)

13. In my experience quality outdoor can outshine club weed often.

14. Lmao what an idiot.

15. DEVIL'S ICE CREAM!!!shit fuckin almost knocked me out lol

16. "Drough?" I'm assuming you meant Dro, and that's not a type of bud, it's just the way the plant is grown "Hy'dro'ponically," all that means is that no soil was used to grow the plant. Any strain can be dro.

Also "medical" isn't a type of marijuana, it's just weed that's sold to people with prescriptions. Any strain can be medical.

Just wanted to point that out...

Some weed names that are worth mentioning are:

Chocolate Thai
    OG Kush
    Golden Thai
    Northern Lights
    Princess Diana
    Grand Daddy Purp
    Purple Urple
    Grapefruit Diesel... and
    Maui Wowie

17. Purple Kush
    Jack Hairz
    Grand Daddy Greenz
    Purple Skunk
    Lemon Skunk
    Northern Lights
    White Widow
    NYC Diesel

One of my personal favorites:
    Jamaican Red Hair

[​IMG]

18. Off the top of my head I've smoked;

Purple Kush
    OG Kush
    Lemon Kush
    Mango Kush
    Piff
    Blue Dream
    White Widow
    Crack Berry
    Green Crack
    Jack Berry
    Jack Herrer
    Norther Lights
    Train Wreck
    G-13
    Alaskan Thunder Fuck
    Haze
    Purple Haze
    Bubblegum Kush
    Sour Desil
    AK47
    AK48
    Cali Orange
    Chronic
    NYC Desil
    Grand Daddy Purp
    Purp
    Blueberry Yum Yum

No, this is a legitamate medical strain. Google it.