Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maccugo Method/Toxin Wash Hair Detox----Heavy Heavy user trial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by badger, Mar 14, 2009.

1. they can tell if you dilute...and its almost always considered failing.

2. Easy way to pass urine test is to get some clean wiz from somebody and pour this into a latex condom, Dont fill it up too much you won't be able to tie it in a knot! Then you take this and some masking tape and secure it in between yer sack and you're thigh and this will keep it 98.6f and you just be cool and sneak it in to the test grab a lil piece of the end of the condom and rip the end off and pour it in the test cup and you're all good I have done this about 13 times and if always works! You have to be smarter than the cup you are peeing in! Good luck

3. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Highly considering using this method. Will it mess up my hair in the long run at all and if I've been clean for a month and a half, how should I do it for? I also have only been smoking occasionly, once a month or so, does this have any affect on what I should do?