Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Maccugo Method/Toxin Wash Hair Detox----Heavy Heavy user trial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by badger, Mar 14, 2009.

1. i mean badger, u smoke weed but you are obvisly not a dumbfuck couch surfer above the influnece sterotype. and man u musa really wanted that internship. once again weed makes a criminal of a good person and blocks "the american dream"

2. Wow dude that's horrible. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure I failed a piss test for a job a couple months ago. I was ~70 days clean too also did a dilution. I thought for sure I would pass.

Maybe I did, I'll never know I just know they decided to go with someone else.

3. I understand if you don't want to say it on here, but what kind of job was this for?

4. Working in a food processing plant as an operations manager. It was really a good program at a reputable company. You got to work 1 on 1 with an experienced food technician.

But I don't want to think about that now, its in the past. Just looking forward to a new job. I already have a job I absolutely love working as a butcher. Honestly If I could support a family there I would never leave but thats not really the case. If worst comes to worst I'll just start my own business..........drug test myself, fail and then find someone else more qualified to run it for me.

5. Oh okay, that makes sense.
    It is so rediculous that what you do in your off time from work should matter.
    As long as you are doing your job right it shouldn't even be an issue.
    Hopefully the laws will change soon:D Gotta keep optimistic!

6. I am sorry man, another shining example of how we as hemp users are dehumanized. I refuse to believe we are 2nd class citizens. FUCKING SHAME THE SHAMERS

7. #47 04jgc, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
    I smoked everyday 2 times a day on weekdays, 4 or 5 times on weekends for about 3 years straight (1/4 p/wk = 1 OZ. p/mth). i am 6'1" 195 lbs. white male, hair is thin (but not THINNING) about 2" long on top, shaved down to scalp on the sides. I used "HERBAL CLEAN 7 DAY TOTAL BODY DETOX" (which you can buy @ GNC, , vitamin shop, or vitamin world for about $50) the maccujo method & Zydot ultimate clean detox shampoo,

i was clean for 42 days at the time of the test, not even CLOSE to enough time to beat the hair test based on my weight, & heaviness of use, borderline to beat a urine test based on these factors as well. the detox kit is important because it removes the impurities from your BLOOD (& urine by the way), which is what feeds your hair. impurities in blood=impurities constantly feeding back into your hair. it's called 7 day detox, but you get a 10 day supply, i used it for 10 days.the trick is YOU HAVE TO DO HAIR CLEANSING MORE THAN ONCE!!! I used Paul mitchell shampoo 3, then an even mixture of white vinegar and clean & clear astringent facial cleanser (pink - 2% salicylic acid), then TIDE detergent. PM3 shampoo is clarifying, it strips all of the built up gel, oils & gunk that keeps the other stuff from penetrating the hair shaft. that is a common mistake when cleansing the hair, not removing the crap & oil, so the stuff does not penetrate the hair, it only cleans the surface, which will not work. The vinegar opens your pores to get at the follicle, while the salicylic acid cleans the hair shaft & follicle. if you don't clean the follicle, the hair will keep sucking up the toxins from it. I sprayed on the vinegar/C&C mixture using an old pump hair spray bottle (which i washed out VERY thoroughly). 2 things: it burns your scalp & if you inhale the mist it will take your breath away. a few sprays then walk out of the shower & take a deep breath & do it again. keep it off of your forehead & for god sake OUT OF YOUR EYES! I massaged it in really well & let that sit on my hair for 10 min., then washed it out using tide laundry detergent. i did that on the day before my test once @ 11am, & once again when i got home from work @ 1am. on the day of my test i did it again @ 11am, followed up by 2 ZYDOT ultimate cleansing treatments (3 step stuff: shampoo, purifier, then conditioner) back-to-back, (follow instructions that come with it) you can get the ZYDOT on e-bay @ 911health shop for $14, not the $45 or $50 you will find it elsewhere & they upgraded my shipping to priority USPS for free because i asked them to, i got it in 2 days!!
    total investment was about $90: $28 for 2 ZYDOT, $50 for detox kit, $5 for clean & clear, & $7 for small bottle of TIDE. final result......I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello:i passed for a state DOT job, not some cheap ass back-yard lab test, the real deal. Believe me or don't, i don't really care, but i tell you, if you follow this method IT WORKS!!

8. did you use the paul mitchell shampoo everytime prior to using the vinegar/c&c mixture?

9. Man this thread is so disappointing, poor dude.

10. This thread is exactly whats wrong with the society. Stopping someone to move in a positive direction just because he smokes weed. Fucking insane.

11. Everyone – With this post, we intend to utilize our science and organic chemistry knowledge to describe a process that can rapidly eliminate THC metabolites from your system. First and foremost, this IS NOT a sales pitch nor are we stating that other methods (like the maccujo method) won't work. The following method can be used in conjunction with the maccujo method or can performed by itself.
    This method DID WORK for both our test subjects by itself, without utilizing any other method (also requires less effort and no damage to hair). Very close friends of ours, with families to support, (and really in need of employment) asked us to post in this forum after we helped them.

Background (some probably already know this)
    THC-COOH is one of the metabolites tested for by drug-screen labs. THC-COOH is the main metabolite of THC which is formed in the body after Cannabis is consumed. THC-COOH is formed in the body by oxidation of the active metabolite 11-Hydroxy-THC by liver enzymes. We all know that our bodies store the THC-COOH metabolite in fat cells and that our liver functions will eventually clear these metabolites from our system.

This next paragraph will get somewhat technical, but stay with us for a minute.

How THC-COOH is eliminated from your system
    Our bodies eliminate THC-COOH by a process called ‘glucuronidation'. Glucuronidation (which occurs mainly in the liver) is the conversion of chemical compounds to glucuronides, a method that animals (including humans) use to excrete toxic substances, drugs, or other substances that cannot be used as an energy source. A glucuronide is any substance produced by linking glucuronic acid to another substance via a glycosidic bond. Glucuronic acid is attached via a glycosidic bond to the substance, and the resulting glucuronide, which has a much higher water solubility than the original substance, is eventually excreted by the kidneys.

So by increasing the amount of Glucuronic acid in your system, you will speed up the elimination of the THC-COOH metabolite.

So how do you increase Glucuronic acid in your system?

Maybe others can help with this, but about the only substance we know of that containsGlucuronic acid (and can be consumed by humans) is the fermented tea drink known as ‘kombucha'. Please note that we DO NOT sell, nor have any gain from selling kombucha. You can make it at home.

Detox Process for both HAIR and URINE drug screens.
    For most people, this following process should work to eliminate THC-COOH metabolites from your system.

URINE TEST: To pass a THC urine screen, drink as much kombucha as your system will allow, for as many days as you can prior to testing. That's about it. Warning: Please read the ‘Health Claims' on the consumption of kombucha listed below.

HAIR TEST: To pass a THC hair screen, mix kombucha with 100% pure PEG (Propylene Glycol) and soak your hair in it for about 10-20 minutes. PEG is needed to deliver the glucuronic acid into the hair cortex. Then rinse your hair with just about any shampoo (we used one with 3% salicylic acid). Perform this soak and rinse at least twice per day for as many days as you can prior to testing. Note: 100% pure PEG is hard to find, but we did find one source on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/Polyethylene-Glycol-100-Pure-Net-Weight-10-grams_W0QQitemZ200436110245QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2eaaec53a5) for about $10. Just mix the PEG up with warm distilled water using as little warm water as possible to fully dilute the PEG. Also, follow the ‘URINE TEST' process above by drinking kombucha as much as your system will allow.

Test Subject#1 Profile:
    ·Heavy Use (1-oz per week) for 10+ years
    ·Male, 50+ years
    ·6' tall; and 205 lbs (somewhat overweight, but not obese)
    ·Brown hair, length of 3-inches (top of head) and 1.5-inches (sides and back of head)
    ·Passed both urine and hair screens without smoking for about 1-week.

Test Subject#2 Profile:
    ·Moderate-Heavy Use (.25 - .5 oz per week) for 3+ years
    ·Female, 45+ years old
    ·5' 6” tall; and 145 lbs (somewhat overweight, but not obese)
    ·Shoulder length brown hair
    ·Passed both urine and hair screens without smoking for about 1-week.

We DO NOT advocate the use of illegal drugs by anyone, but personally, and in our opinion only, we think that the ‘stress' created by pending drug screens takes a much worse toll on your system than THC ever could.

We'll post this onto several locations within this forum, and please pass this on to other forums that you're aware of.

Good luck to everyone!!

‘Kombucha' Health Claims (from Wikipedia)
    A review of the published literature on the safety of kombucha suggests no specific oral toxicity in rats, although it has also been shown to increase the size of both the liver and spleen in mice. While no randomized case-controlled studies have been published in humans, several unsubstantiated reports have suspected liver damage, metabolic acidosis and life-threatening toxicity. Other reports suggest that care should be taken when taking medical drugs or hormone replacement therapy while regularly drinking kombucha. It may also cause allergic reactions. Other health claims may be due to the simple acidity of the drink, possibly influencing the production of stomach acids or modifying the communities of microorganisms in the GI tract.

12. Should I start to use the HERBAL CLEAN 7 DAY TOTAL BODY DETOX right away or wait for 10 days till the test?

13. you would think a job in cali wouldn't care about mj sense it's a med. mj state and their's gonna be a ballot initiative to completely decriminalize it all together.

however, private employers do have the right to terminate employees for mj use even in med mj states. there was recently a case in michigan (which is a med mj state) where a walmart employee with cancer (who incidentally won the employee of the year award) was fired for a positive mj test.

14. I'm a 31 year old male who's 5'-10" and weighs about 165 lbs. I haven't smoked in about 3 weeks due to an upcoming hair follicle test.
    I run about 5 miles 3-4 days a week. Before I quit (due to this B.S. drug test), I was definitely a heavy user. At least 10-12 hitters a day. Not sure what that would translate too in weight.
    This is a job I can't pass up. So I have to go against everything I believe in, and stop partaking in a holistic medicine.

I have bought both Zydot and Folli-Kleen. I have also begun a 7-day detox.

Does anyone have suggestions for me? I can't blow it. This job is too important for my family and I.

HELP!!!!!!
    :confused:

15. if hes willing to go throuh putting all thouse horrible acids in his hair and still have the guts to keep doing it, that gos to show hes is FAR from some looser. a looser would probably say fuck it as soon as he saw the instruction sheet lol.

16. so you mix the peg with water then mix it with the kombucha and put it all in your hair along with drinking the kombucha. correct? i have long hair usually kept braided, and haven't smoked in a month and have to pass a hair drug test within the next week i ordered the kombucha and Propylene Glycol it should be here w in the next 2 days, i really need to pass this drug test for the 15$ a hour job im going for. has anybody else tried this method and passed

17. most depressing ending ever

18. So I noticed that someone didn't respond to their personal results, and someone else put a post up about something and it was the only post they ever made on this site. It sucks that "legends and lore" tend to spread like wild fire. Mostly, IMHO, it is becuase many people spreading it truly believe the sources that gave them the information, yet they never experiemented nor researched the check the actual results.

Can anyone definitively say "yay" or "nay" there is or is not something that truly works? There should be a job forum just for smokers. Where the job gives you "study time" to please the insurance companies and doesn't ever use a hair test. Of course the rules still apply to not smoking at work or before work, and if you get caught for workmans' comp, you are still a dead man walking.... but through all of this, it would always be a urine test at best. Or better yet, a moluth swab. The easiest to pass, just ask any Publix employee. LMAO. (Not me, I'm looking for a job). :hello:

19. So Has anybody had any experience with the product Hair Razor it seems to have many of the same ingredients as the Maccugo method utilizes and has really positive feedback from customers on Youtube and their website. I was just currious if anybody had used the product and passed or failed.

20. Why dont you just move to Washington state or Colorado? :p legalized pot, but do you have to do a hair test? cant you do a urine test? also, you could just act butthurt and say thats descrimination! just cause you think i look like a stoner you drug test me?! ill sue you for profiling, of course then you wont get the job but you might get a hefty settlement, :p good luck on the job though