Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does the smell linger on clothes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ikifar, Mar 14, 2009.

1. to be honest out of all the catch-able "side effects" of bud (red eyes) smell has bothered me the least. I never smell like/of the stuff... or at least i never notice it

But hey, for people who are scrambling and desperatly need a new smell:

Walk into your nearest pharmacy. Go scope out the smell of your choosing, then spray yourself and put it back on the shelf.. :p

2. Yeah, smell is the least of your concern. Red eyes, breath and being high around the 'rents can all be fixed with time. But, since sometimes that is not an option, drop some visene and chew a stick of gum and youre halfway there. good luck:rolleyes:

3. After 45 minutes unless you were getting the smoke on your clothes a simple breath mint will suffice.

4. if you smoked lets say a bowl or two outside, without blowing the smoke all over yourself, you will be fine 45 minutes later. indoors is a different story, but smoking outside generally doesnt cause the smell to stick to your clothes. avoid smoking joints, as the resin sticks to your fingers and lips which is hard to get off.

5. you wont reek of weed unless your hotboxing or being a retard and blowing all the smoke onto yourself.

6. Okay Honestly, The smell is something that your gonna have to get used too, but i'd say changing clothes right after you smoke, or you can throw them in the dryer for 5 minutes. Wash your hands too, that shit will fuck you over.:cool: