Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does the smell linger on clothes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ikifar, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Say I smoke a bowl and then about 45 minutes later I go infront of a parent with putting only visine to hide the redness in my eyes, will I still smell of marijuana or will the breeze and what not carry any of that off of me.

Yes I'm outside when I do this.

2. U will but very little if you dont blow the smoke on ur clothes

3. Just don't blow towards the wind and you should be fine.

4. You'll be good man, just try to at least wash your hands with soap and water. Hands usually smell the most.

5. I mean I'll take off the first layer of clothing(sweatshirt) when I return home but just don't want to risk any overflowing smell of undersmell.

6. Oxymoron?

7. Overflowing smell from taken off sweat shirt as I walk into my house or underflowing smell from the shirt under it that I did not smoke with it being exposed.

That's what I meant.

Pretty much, if I smoke then take off the sweatshirt and return about 45 minutes later will I be alright as far as smell?

8. yeah you would probably be good if you take off your sweatshirt. Thats usually what i do and its worked for me so far

9. That's what a smoking jacket is for.

Worst comes to worst, buy a little canister of Ozium and keep it in your pocket. One or two sprays will make you smell so fresh an' so clean. They sell it at supermarkets and car washes and shit, keep an eye out for it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rub dryer sheets on them. If you can throw em in the dryer thats even better but you can just keep some of the sheets in your room.

Doesnt smell like cologne or like your tryin to cover up...just fresh n clean :cool:

11. Dryer sheets...interesting.

12. Blow the smoke downwind (or above you while looking up, always works no matter direction of wind) and where a hoodie or jacket when you smoke that you can take off. Those two combined with a half hour or so in between toking and talking should be okay.

Of course, I am assuming you can be a functioning stoner.

13. drive home with the windows open is one thing you can do to help. make sure you take your hood off when you take hits, if you blow smoke out and it lingers up inside your hood both your sweatshirt and hair will smell. spray some axe or something. what i like to do is spray axe while i'm driving home with the windows open, so it's not blatant that i just sprayed myself with axe which could lead to questions as to why i would be putting on deoderant at that time.

14. Yes.
    When you just smoke a little bit, the smell doesn't really stay on clothes at all, but it ALWAYS somehow stinks up your hands, so just keep that in mind. After smoking, wash your hands with soap and water, and change your shirt. Then you can stand in front of a fan or step outside and let the wind hit you for a few minutes and your golden.

15. chew some gum

don't go through all the trouble of making sure your clothes don't smell jsut to give your mom a fat whiff of weed the secondyou open your mouth.

16. Weed honestly doesn't smell that much.

Just exhale the smoke away from you.

17. I smoked in the car on my way home from work, then walked into the house and had dinner with my parents and didn't get caught.

I always wear a hoodie or jacket while smoking, blow smoke up and away from me, chew gum, use visine, and washed my hands and mouth before dinner. I was still trippin ballz at the table though lol!!

18. yea just make sure your breath dosen't smell like smoke.

19. ive only had a problem with smell when i smoked indoors and people were blowing smoke in every witch direction. Don't exhale onto yourself and you should be fine.

20. It doesn't stick to hair or clothes like tobacco does, but it still smells. Just use some Febreeze! I carry a mini one around with me. They're like one buck at grocery stores.