Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Christmas Tree Bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GAK, Mar 12, 2009.

1. #1 GAK, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Anyone heard of christmas tree bud? I just came across a couple ounces of this stuff. All I can say is that the buds are very big, have a decent amount of crystals on it and has a slightly pine smell to it. I wouldnt be surprised if its big bug crossed with something that has a piney smell to it. Anyway anyone know anything about this stuff?

2. yea i love christmas tree so much when its around

3. Yea its has been going around every now and then i try to scoop up a gram or a dub when it does

4. I bought a fat Oz. sack with christmas tree buds in it once. It was on christmas come to think of it. When we smoked it, it crackled, so we decided bacon would better suit it as a name.