Nirvana HK & Bubblicious

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by random.blurg, Mar 9, 2009.

1. This is my third grow. Looking to get a good mom out of this.

Strain: Bubblicious(7) & Hindu Kush(3)
    Medium: Hempy, %100 perlite
    Nutes: Earth Juice 3-part(Grow, Bloom, and Micro)
    Veg. Light: 60 watts, CFL
    Flower Light: 150 watt HPS

I'll be vegging these until I can clone and sex them. Then I'll toss the guys and let the female clones continue to flower so I can get a good idea of what each potential mom has to offer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Right on man looking good. Might want to replace those stacks of magazines with a block of cement or 2 or flip over a 5 gallon bucket.
    those mags are great for molds and fungus to grow in.

i like you fan set up looks like you spent some time on it.

3. if you find a hindu kush that smeel like baby shit or rotten eggs combined keep that one!!!!

4. Day 2
    Hk are on the right, middle are all bubb, and the left are for the power skunk i got w/ my last order from attitude. i had 3 of the ps left over so i figured fuck it, throw 'em in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

from here on out i'll just do a weekly update.

5. Im growing some Pure Kush too...check my journal!

Deff go with a milkcrate or somthing and get that stack of books out.

Nice start Ill be watching!

6. Week 2
    About half are growing well, and the other half are all growing very slowly.

[​IMG]

7. which ones are growing slow?

8. #9 random.blurg, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    the ones on the right. i separated them out last week in to the two groups in the picture.

9. hahah I know the ones on the right...whats strains?

which are the hindu? when you show pics try to tell us which is which

10. haha my bad. a few of each strain are going slow. 2 of the 3 hk and 3 of the 8 bubblicious are growing slow. they all got mixed up when i separated them.
    i had more pics for you guys but something happened to the files when they were edited and they wouldn't upload. i'll post some more today and give a better description.

11. you didnt mark the cups with the names? you need to do that....a sharpie on the cup or a little flag inside the edge

oh i saw you did do that....duh...its still early

12. #13 random.blurg, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    i understand completely. ok, as promised, better pics.

here are my 3 hindu kush:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

these are all the bubblicious together:
    [​IMG]

and the power skunk:
    [​IMG]

i've topped all the plants that've grown 3 nodes. i've found that in my veg. room topping helps side branch growth a lot.

13. do you have a fan on those seedlings? they need some workout to get those stems stronger!

14. #15 random.blurg, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Week 4
    In probably just a couple of days i'll be taking clones to sex the bunch. i'd like to get all the males out asap, free up some space, and transplant the ones that're left in beer cups.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hi dude i see you growing bubblicious i order yesterday and now i`m happy that i can ask someone about help if i have any problems with growing bubble :)

16. In that last pic, which strain is the long-leafed sativa plant? Is that one of the Bubblelicious? I've got a few bubs going myself right now, but haven't gotten the sativa pheno just yet... Do you know which traits the really "Bubblegum" pheno has? I'm still looking for that one too. :)
    Peace
    DM

17. that's a free power skunk bean. i haven't gotten a real sativa dominant pheno out of any of the bubblicious either. i've noticed they're a little more stretchy than the kush i have in the same room, but other than that they seem to be mostly indica. do you have a grow journal up for what you've got going right now?

18. Not at the moment... I've been thinking about it, but haven't gotten around to starting one just yet. Probably because I'm still vegging now, so maybe once I start 12s in a week or two. They broke ground in the beginning of February, so just over 2 months of veg right now. They look similar to each other, but I can tell they are two different phenos based on their leaf structure, color, and smell. I think one might even be the true "Bubblegum" pheno! But I won't get my hopes up just yet. :) It's more indica-dominant than the other, has darker leaves, and purple leaf stems instead of pink, like the other one. It's hard to smell though, because I finally got a 6" in-line fan w/ carbon filter for an 8x8x8 room... 465cfm for a 512cf room. Let's just say it works. ;)
    I noticed that Bubblelicious stretches a bit, too, but I usually top my girls a few times during veg to get that bushy style of plant, so it's like all of the tops are racing each other towards the "sun." LoL Some of the best THC production I've seen on a plant, also (in my personal experiences). Mmmmmmm mmmmmm...
    Peace
    DM

19. Day 55 aprox.
    it's been forever since i've posted anything. just sort of fell off with life, you know? anyways, things are going well. i've sexed the group and removed the males, and i've continued vegging the plants(other than the two i threw in the flower room today).
    so here's whats going on:

i'm keeping these as mothers for now. There are two bubblicious and two hindu kush. the hk are the smaller two(they seem to have a slower growth rate, not just shorter height).
    HK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bubblicious
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

these two i just put in the flower room today. bubblicious and the power skunk. PS on the left.
    [​IMG]
    hopefully tons of good bud sites
    [​IMG]