Nirvana HK & Bubblicious

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by random.blurg, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Bubblicious week 7, about a week left:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubblicious week 6, about 2 weeks left:
    [​IMG]

Bubblicious day 19 flower:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Absolutely beautiful, its almost Bazooka Joe time.:D

3. I was very skeptical at first with all the yellowing and nute burn, but you really came through in the end. Seems you figured out your problems and are on your way to some great buds!:hello: Post some cured pics of your batch whenever you harvest!!

4. harvest my oldest girl last night.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    didn't get a before shot. 68.8 grams wet. just took a couple hits of the hash i made from the trimmings/popcorn bud(i managed to get a decent amount from just the one plant's trimmings). really great high. i'm going to enjoy this pheno.

5. :hello: yum yum yum yum.... you did her good, m8. Enjoy the tasty fruits of your labor!
    Peace
    DM

6. Nice pull!
    68 wet should net ya about an OZ?

7. i'm hoping for around that. at least 20 grams i'm sure. and i've got another one coming down in about a week. i should be good on bud for awhile.

8. Doesn't it feel good? :D
    Especially when you only need a hit or two of this stuff to melt your brain... mmmmmm
    Peace
    DM

9. it feels great :D. i'm really excited about this next plant coming down. a lot more hairs, smaller plant, but the two main buds are so dense it's ridiculous.

flower room now:
    [​IMG]

shwag seed. one larger and two smaller:
    [​IMG]

some more shwag seed and a bubblicious clone:
    [​IMG]

my two oldest, different pheno's of bubblicious:
    [​IMG]

10. Looks like my 1 and 2 phenos... that fat one looks so dope; I'd like to see some shots of the stems leading up to that nug man. The bottom is like a bonsai trunk! :D
    Everything is looking real good; one of those schwag plants has a fat-ass stem for its height, too. sweetness
    Best of luck!
    DM

11. i can get a special request shot of that stem up in the next day or so. i'm really looking forward to cutting down the fat bubb. the two biggest buds are going to be awesome. i think i've mentioned it before, but they're just so dense.

12. #92 random.blurg, Sep 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
    buds are already dry. my closet can get warm so stuff dries fast.
    ended up with 15 grams dry. less than i'd expected, but i'm happy w/ it. that can last me a month.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Wow that bubblelicious looks delicious

Sorry if i missed it, but did you do your whole grow in the party cup? That cola is fuckin huge compared to the rest of the plant bro

A half o from a plant that size isnt bad, especially when its that grade A:smoking:
    (and you got some more girls gettin chopped momentarily)

14. nah, she was transplanted into a larger container. found out through this grow that i can use a smaller container and fill up the flower room more efficiently, though. from now on i'll probably be using coke bottles for plants that size.

15. another girl came down today. this pheno was seriously great to trim. almost no work whatsoever. can't wait to try her out. got a lot of underdeveloped bud for hash, saving it w/ the trim for when the next girl comes down.

w/o flash
    [​IMG]
    w/ flash
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's a shot at the stem, dopey.
    [​IMG]

this plant was about 10" tall in about a 1/4 gallon container.

16. Nice harvest on that second plant, bro. I'm curious to see how much dried bud you got.

17. :D:D:D LoL! Thanks, that thing looks like a little person with their arms up trying to flex... (with huge buds in their hands! haha). Nice pull m8
    Peace
    DM

18. looks like it's going to be just over 10 grams dried. i managed to get two cuttings midflower for a mom. this one had been stressed to shit, so i'm hoping to get a little bit more from this pheno down the line. i would like to get to 14g in a container that size.

haha ya. i actually saved that stem. hoping to make a chillum out of it once it dries out.

19. Haha. Sounds awesome, man.

And, I saw an article in HT about a guy that makes pipes out of pot roots and stems. Check it out if you're intersted: elitewoodcarvings.com.

20. i checked that site out and i must say that hemp pipe is awesome.