Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What blunt burns the slowest?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brisk, Mar 8, 2009.

1. I only smoke grape swisher sweets and I know if you flip them inside out and then roll it, it will burn slower. But what brand blunt burns the slowest and is good to roll. :smoke:

2. white owls seem to burn pretty slow...so do dutch msters but i usually gos with whiteys

3. is any of the Game blunts, they are the slowest burners by far.

4. green games

5. Greenleafs burn pretty slow.

The speed of the burning all depends on how well its rolled though.

6. Game blunts are by far the slowest burning blunt I have ever come across. Roll one of these up nice and fat and you're in for a thirty minute smoke out.

[​IMG]

7. Games are without a doubt the slowest-burning. Dutches come second but are usually always my 1st choice. They both have leaves and that's why they're the slowest burning. I have to disagree with white owls though. I think they're the fastest burning and that's why they get you higher faster because of the way they hit. The original are harsh as hell too and usually make me cough.