Saved a girl from being RAPED on a Train. Japanese have NO BALLS!

Discussion in 'General' started by pnoygangsta, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Other day I was on the train, and there's this girl sitting a ways down. This man sits next to her and starts feeling her up, like grabbing her breasts and sticking his hand up her skirt and I can tell he's gonna rape her. She was crying and asking for help. Japanese have no balls. There all just sitting there looking down while this girl is getting molested right before there eyes. Of course I'm not just gonna let her get raped, but this guy is bigger then me and I could have used a little back up. So I go over there and start cursing at him in a mixture of English and Tagalog (Japanese are freaked out by Filipinos) And he stood up. I was getting ready to deliver one to his chin when he just walked off the train. I asked the girl if she was okay and she thanked me and said she was fine. Of course all the Japanese just sat there not wanting to get involved. Fuckin punk ass bitches. You have to be a real wimp or a real idiot to just let a girl get raped right in front of you.
    Once it was in the news that a girl got gangbanged by like 6 guys on a train cause no one stood up to help her, they just all joined in raping her. It's a sick world we live in. I was just glad I was there to help her. No one would have helped her, the most they would do is join in with the rapist and help hold her down. Fuck these molesters. I hope they get aids.

2. What the fuck

3. "Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men. ..." -Boondock Saints

4. yeah for real

that's some fucked up shit

i hope their junk (and the way they used it, it is junk) rots and falls off

assholes :mad:

5. are you serious that this kinda shit happens in japan? like regularly?

6. lol @ constant use of the word "Japaneses".
    yeah, those japs r some crazy fuckers.
    someone linked a vid to me of dudes running up and seriously, busting nuts on random bitches who were sitting on benches n shit in public. funniest most fucked up shit i've ever seen.

7. I have been to Japan a few times.

Without getting too much in to detail I can sincerely say many Japanese have some real strange "sex habits" or however you would wanna call that.....

8. Really depends on what area your in, but yeah it definetly happens. Some places are pretty fucked up. My friend saw one guy spraying stuff in a rag and huffing it on the train in front of everybody. Tons of cyberfreaks on trains though, all with their little game boys and mini nintendo game things. Rich fuckers! But yeah alought of weird people. Every time I take a train in my area I see at least 1 or 2 people talking to themselves. The whole worlds going crazy!

9. What disturbed me most (from what I have seen happening around) is their "school girl fetish"....

OP what's up with that stuff?

10. Yeah old men pay like whats equal to 700 dollars for one night with a little 15 year old girl in a school uniform. Where they could just pay 100 or 50 dollars for a 20 year old woman. I knew some really funny teens. They'd wait outside of motels, for old men and young girls. Then they'd all run by and kick the old man as hard as they can in his butt and shout "PERVERT!" Pretty funny. They deserve it.

11. my friend went to tokyo and said it was INSANE...so many people..I wanna go sometime

12. Haha, you beat me to it, I was about to talk about that and then I saw you already mentioned it!

13. + rep for sure. not only for that kick ass BDS quote but just how true it really is

14. I have no idea why I am the only one with enough guts to stop a girl from being raped. I feel like superman, haha.

15. that's one of the most disturbing things i've ever read

16. That's fucked up. I was in Japan for a couple of weeks, a couple of weeks ago, and never saw anything like this. Only went on the train a few times though. It gets fucking crowded in trains though. It got to a point when we were literally all standing up squashed in on eachother

17. we broke their wills after the war. now they're just crazy game show hosting zombies.

18. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk2R_mqV4ts"]Police Pack Human Cargo In Japanese Train[/ame]

19. haha, it does get packed sometimes, not where I live though. That videos pretty damn funny. When that girl was getting molested it wasn't very packed at all though.