Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone tried DANK + DRANK?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ragekai, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Anyone tried weed with this drink?

http://www.drankbeverage.com/

It looks like its a calming / relaxing drink...and I was wondering what effect it'd have with MJ. :D

2. Damn Got to look into this
    Nice find

3. i will see that soon hopefully
    looks interesting

4. They have some up at my local gas station. But its $3.50 a can. So..heh...kinda reluctant to try it.

And it looks like it could make me sleepy..and I toke at night pretty late so that may not be good...However the relaxation sounds nice.

5. i used to buy it at my local store, other then the alright taste it didn't do much for me, the dank did tho :D

6. It's got a bunch of sleepy ingredients in it -- valerian root, melatonin, etc. Sounds like it could be nice to experience its effects once or twice, but definitely not all the time. After all, who the hell wants to feel more sleepy after they've been hitting the real dank + drank?

7. No but when i get money im going to order me some. lol

8. Try this kind of "drank": Cough Syrup and some Sprite and a Jolly Rancher at the bottom.:D

9. yeah me and my friends have very relaxing/sleepy effect. its fun to chill and listen to music. don't drink drank too often though it is reallly bad for you, i think it has like 400 % your daily value of b vitamins, i'm pretty sure thats bad.