Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Detroit Head shops

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blackzinger, Mar 4, 2009.

1. yea pretty much i moved here a few months back and ive been to the roadshow but nuthin else wat do u guys recomend

2. the roadshow - past 12and gratiot,cant miss it its a very blue building. make sure you have ID ready

the plum pit - great prices on everything. located more towards eastpointe on gratiot right next to a quiznos

3. Roadshow and Plum pit are pretty good, but a bit overpriced. I suggest BDT's, they're at like 10 and Gratiot? Small place but pretty good prices. Also, J&W smoke shop (I believe that's the name) is generally a tobacco shop but sells some bongs, pipes, grinders and whatnot at a very reasonable price. It's at 15 and Little Mack.

4. Forgot to mention BDT's. thats where i bought my first bong :), lots of selections there too.

5. If you don't mind the drive take a trip out to Ann Arbor and visit 42 Degrees. I live down by Toledo and we took a mini road trip up there to check it out once. Have your ID ready to go though they'll ask as soon as you get up the steps and into the shop. They've got a HUGE selection and they're all very nice so I'm sure you can find something you like.

6. Ive been to BDT's the Road Show and the Plum Pit, and in terms of service and selection the Plum Pit takes the cake by far. and yeah its right at the corner of 11 or 12 and Gratiot. Cant remember for sure i just know to follow gratiot south and i run right into it. Can't miss it though its the only purple building on gratiot lol.

The Jester

P.S. If you go to the Pit ask them to show you there Gas Mask :smoking:

7. Le'ts not forget The Jungle Room in downtown Birmingham on old Woodward and Maple.

8. its where i got my gas mask:hello: (great prices)