Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type weed has the strongest, STINKIEST aroma?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lickhergood, Mar 4, 2009.

1. #61 takeadab, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    I've got some deathstar right now that's one of the smelliest strains I've ever hadSent from my SGH-S730G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Anything with sour seems to be the most pungent

3. You will like Big Buddha Cheese, now idk are looking for pungent strain or skunk strain. Not sure but big buddha cheese will usually have a very strong smell, Now pungent ak-47, Sour D,Catpiss, Amnesia,Oh TANGIE ALMOST FORGOT IT YOU DON'T CARE IF SMELLS LIKE TANGERINES. THIS would be 100 percent very very fruity smell but easy to hide because it smells like tangerines. So if you where looking for skunk strains. I say super skunk probably a good one. Skunk #1 can be pungent. Strain called Shit by Mr.Nice also i hear devil of his is good too. And if you buy skunk #1 use them or Sensi but they changed it over the years. I THINK YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CHEESE AND YOU CAN TRY UK CHEESE AND A THERE ARE ALOT IN THE END I PICK BIG BUDDHA CHEESE OVER ALL. ALSO SHORELINE BY DEVILS HARVEST BUT IT HERPED TWICE ON ME BUT STILL TRYING FIND A CUT OF One or try there KUchi. Hope that helped but pungent or skunk strain are different.

4. anything sour/skunky aka gas