Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What type weed has the strongest, STINKIEST aroma?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lickhergood, Mar 4, 2009.

1. dude i like how you write

chill:smoking:

2. [quote name='Lickhergood']You're not the only one in this thread espousing the same viewpoint. No matter who, I gotta say I disagree because:

>as I type this I'm at a friends house. He has an eighth (and only an eighth, no more -no less) of weed stored in the Slom jar pictured below

>at various times during the day, on an intermittant/sporadic basis, we can smell it from the UNOPENED jar when we're standing approximately 3 or 4 feet away

>we can always smell it when we hold the UNOPENED jar up to our nose

>we don't know the specific name of skunk weed it is as it was a 'gift' from a third party and they don't know the name of it, either

And thanks for informing me that AK-47 and Cat Piss are two of the strongest smelling types of skunk weed money can buy:)

dude your like an announcer in my head bro. tripp:smoking:

3. its called permeate. It's why cop dogs can smell ganja thats wrapped up and put inside a gas tank. smells can permeate through almost anything. To answer the original question, I have to agree with el jugador, catpiss is one of the strongest i have smelled..My friend literally yelled at his girlfriend about her cat pissing in the house soon after i arrived. NO BS.

4. Og kush by far. Had it in a locker at work, in a baggie in a sock in a big freezer bag in a backpack in the locker
    and my co workers were saying comments "smells like skunks"
    i had a half quarter and a half quarter busted

5. Yumbolt.. It smells like a cat pissed on a skunk.

6. Id say the skankiest so far was purple voodoo..smells like cat piss mixed with mango and would stink up everything it was around..red diesel would be my second pick

7. I have some chemdog that stuff is real stinky .

8. This is like asking what type of food has the strongest smell. You really can't say with any scientific certainty, so I'll just make up a strain name here: Donald Rumsfeld Skunk

9. We found sauerkraut in my grammar fruit cellar that was in jars from 40 yrs ago. No smell. Odor will not penetrate glass.

10. certain sour d or ive heard that northern lights absolutely reeekss

11. chem dog strains

12. but you did say that....

Anyways, blue cheese has a strong odor

13. Pure kush is by far the stinkiest.

14. I was just going to say this, I had to double wrap the bag because the aroma was very pungent. One of my favorite strains though.

15. Recently I smell'd (didnt get to smoke--that asshole) some amazing ish.

It was a fruity smell which is usually not so IN YOUR FACE as this was.
    It was pungently fruity in the way that good skunk is pungently skunky.

When you sniffed it it was like sticking your face in a box of fruity pebbles is how i described it. Not just lemon-- but berryliciousness too lol.

16. this master kush i have right now reeks. :bongin:  the buds are fluffy and sticky, orange hairs and trichomes everywhere.on the buds. 

but the bud that was the stinkiest was some sour d grown indoors I believe :smoking: