Skateboarding Skateboarding High!!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Trinistylz, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I would fuck myself up if i tried skateboarding while high i would probally forget i was on my board or something the rides so smooth lol

2. No its everyone vs BMXers

3. es accels are the shit. i am actually pretty good skating while high. favorite board is my local skatepark shop board cause its cheap and wood( they're all the same) + the concave is good for me. anyways once i busted my shit trying to kickflip front board a rail while still pretty high

4. Man the way I see it skateboarding and weed go hand in hand. they're perfect for each other its one of the few things i want to do every time i'm high. in fact I had sesh earlier today just fucking around do shuvits and manuals and other easy shit around my neighborhood couldn't have had a better day.

5. some old stuff from back in the good ol days

[ame=http://vimeo.com/446471]1234 on Vimeo[/ame]

6. i was walking about looking at some bushes thinking of how whomever had mowed the area most recently had done a poor job and was hurting some pretty bushes when i began to look upon an interesting oak tree, this is when i noticed the long board. quite happy with my find... fiberglass board made by flex decks. put some tri flow on the bearings and they work great again. dunno, was never much of a skater but it is fun to have a bowl and to ride carve down some of the hills here...

7. I've come to learn just about every time I skate high within the first 7 mins I bail 3 times and kind of hurt my shins so I never skate high any more. I front 3'd a decent 3 stair 2nd try after smoking a bowl, oh yeh a different time there were stoners blazing up at the same 3 stair (its like a stage for musicals in the park) I took a few rips off their blunt and 360 flipped it and backside flipped it. Oh yeh and one time I ripped a bowl and kickfliped a 5 stair and the loading dock that is connected to it back to back.

8. weed skating and hip hop bumping outta ya headphones all seem to go perfectly. i find it easier to get into your zone while your high as fuck.

9. Me and my boy got this phat ass joint, and went to skate our local mini. We smoked it on the spot. Started tripping. Slipped out and launched my board into the ceiling. But on the other hand I landed a half-cab down a 4 ft. gap after smoking a bowl. [​IMG]

Love Lakai Manchesters, I ride a local shop deck, Indys, Shop wheels, and Mini Logo wheels.

10. since picking up the board from last summer after like a 15 year hiatus because of one fall when i was a kid... I've burned through like 4 pairs of shoes in the same spot on my left toe from pushin it so hard... socks.. forget it

the strand on the beach is the perfect place to burn cruise and enjoy the scene. i do it almost every morning [​IMG]

11. I board right up to the girls in college

12. I went longboarding yesterday and went down a hill near my friends house probably going 20 MPH nothing real fast and I felt like I was surfing. Anyone else get that feeling that the wheels aren't even touching the ground you're kinda just lifted up their like on a wave? It felt amazing just swerving back and forth down the hill.

13. I long board and mountain board high as giraffe pussy, favorite time to do it

14. Busted, landyachtz, and mbs.. Vans for shoes

15. It makes you feel just mellow and smooth with every move, I like longboarding and listening to jams while high it feels like walking in peanut butter lol jk but it's cool, if you never tried it try riding a bike or scooter

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448872254.170102.jpg webt and skated local bowl 2 weeks back come off coping landed at bottom made worst sound had to get an ambo getting bit old for skaty plus I was baked as fuk hahhaa the green whistle was wicked

17. Back when I lived in Germany, I was always skating and I was always high. Got to the point where I couldn't skate as well sober as I could high. Funny af lol

18. I tried to play hockey high and I just couldn't concentrate on the game and everyone was yelling at me like wtf are you doing lol and I'm just there cracking up haha

19. Favorite boards: Girl. Favorite shoes: vans, because why not

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. im terrible at flat ground when I'm high but I can shred the fuck out of a mini after I blaze haha