Skateboarding Skateboarding High!!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Trinistylz, Mar 3, 2009.

1. i can still skate i was hangin out with someone with a skateboard last week i can still tre flip and i still got my hardflips and lots of nollie tricks

2. thats whats up

3. I love to get high and just cruise, maybe a few simple flatland tricks. It's just so almost..spiritual. I really want to skate while I'm rolling, that shit would be intense.

I'm digging the dc's and the enjoi shit I'm rocking right now.

4. This. Skateboarding is fun, but I just enjoy cruising around the block and shit haha.

5. i can't even kickflip high, its definitely fun to cruise on a longboard though... :smoke:

6. hell yea i skate high alldayy everydayy thats whts up but it has to be sativa for me to actually want to land a trick rather than try the trick give up in mid air and go lay down under a tree

7. haha. shit i learned nollie flips and bs flips high.

8. well, I can do some tricks lol. just never really progressed much beyond airs, 180's, shoveits, and a few boardslides and powerslides. kickflips once in a blue moon

longboards are alright, but I have way more fun on something I can atleast ollie on

9. I skate vert better blazed.

10. Thats whts up
    i luv skating mini ramps high because u can do sick ass tricks and u cant really hurt yourself

11. well now a days i dont skate nearly as much as i used to. But skating high is the shit but i usually get tired fast. i can do a nollie tre flip, inward heelflip, and working on my laser flips i will get them soon! :).

12. My little sister's friend left his board here and in the last three days I've nailed more tricks than I ever could when I was younger. Seriously considering starting skating again and not sucking balls at it this time.

13. i used to skateboard but it seemed like wen i stopped i started smoking more so i only experience a few high times skating i wanna start again tho

14. everybody knows blazers are the best shoes, and as far as boards, i'm on a shop deck at the moment, but i've grown to like crailtaps.

15. haha yeah thats exactly how i am about it.for ever as a kid i couldnt get down much tricks (probably because of my weight/muscle strength) but now i can kind of tear it up.

16. Haha I've only been skating buzzed, just goofing flatland. It was annoying because my phone was in my pocket and I kept thinking it was vibrating when it bumped against my leg.

PROD3's all the way with blank decks

17. Definitely man, nothing feels as good as when your ripped off your ass and carving down a nice hill with your ipod in.

18. Fuck yeah man! I almost crashed into a car once because I wasn't looking up enough though hahaha

19. I used to be so bad blazed but recently I've been a flatground king when I'm high. Don't know about anyone else but there's certain tricks I can only do high. Funniest one is tres I think, it's got to do with my front foot being really relaxed and not flipping so much so they stay under me. When I'm sober that front foots a bitch and I just can't do them. Nothing beats skating a mini or mellow bowl cruising after a sesh, just don't put a ledge in front of me whatever you do.

20. Do a bowl outta my sheldon black straight shot with a/c after work and shred my flatbar for hours while ripped!