How to grow Magic Mushrooms outdoors???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by EASYlivin, Mar 2, 2009.

1. I've grown bud outside, I want to try and grow magic mushrooms. Ive heard about grow kits but can you grow it outdoors without it? i heard you can use manure? can anyone give me some info please?

2. I just used cow pies I got off of a farm.. They were already colonized so I just left em out.

3. It depends on where you live but you need cubensis spores and all the materials to do an indoor grow except a fruiting chamber.

Well what you do is get the knowledge of how to colonize a Pf style brown rice flour jar.. Instead of putting the cake in to the fruiting chamber once it turns completely white, you break it in to chunks and bury it in soil high in nutrients, such as soil enhanced with cow manure.. Bury about an half in to and inch under the soil..

Keep it watered if you see it start to dry out but don't over water it.. In a couple weeks you should have some cubensis pop up..

Here's a picture of what it will look like when you're all done

[​IMG]

4. sounds difficult:smoking:

5. I dont think you can do it where you live but you can try...Just do it indoors its so much easier

6. it is difficult but the same time really easy

i want to start a shroom op, i just don't want to go through settin it up, i'm kinda lazy.

7. Just buy a cheap indoor kit and some spores and 20-25 days later....it's trippin' time..Also it's so damn easy ANYONE can do it.

8. It's only slightly less difficult than cultivating indoors... The reason I say slightly less, is because you don't have to worry about contamination outside, and you don't have have to constantly check your humidity levels and such..

Either way, the hard part is learning to grow them indoors, and you have to do it one way or the other

9. if you do end up growing them, make sure you dont get caught. The police/DEA consider mushrooms a poison, and you can get charged with manslaughter

10. So you are saying that for possessing a poison you are immediately guilty of manslaughter?

Wrong. You get charged with possession/manufacture of a controlled substance, and that's it.

11. shroomery.org

12. Maybe different states have different laws on it?idk. just like for bud, different states have different penalties, even if it is in a place where it hasnt been decrimed, the laws could vary.