White powder on leaves! need help! pics included

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by blckninja636, Feb 26, 2009.

1. ok, thx a lot two fingers!

@principal: neem oil definitly seems like a good product from what I can read about it. I'm gonna get some, just in case!

2. definitely agree about debunking the old school thought on not spraying with lights on. spaying with lights on doesnt matter if u have good circulation and air flow. but they may have refered to the sun burn ing the leaves bkus in outdoor if u spray your whole plants in direct sunlight on the hottest summer day it will burn it. and anything like nutrients or whatever if it is in watewr wud magnify the rays of the sud and increase them just like on our own bodies when being in a swimming pool or wet constanly in hot direct sunlight we burn. so just something to think about mayb.

3. Ok I have this mildew on a hydroponic bubble system, I'm in day 42 of veg and want the mildew gone before I switch to 12/12 will the milk spray work? I was thinking of spraying just regular tap water or distilled water on the leaves, will that work ?

4. I have two white widow growing in a shelf with cfl lights. They are only a week old, and I see the mold. What do u think I should do to not harm the plants? Milk.? Baking soda water?