Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to increase your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wSmash, Feb 25, 2009.

1. smoke better bud. :devious:

i'll stand by the mango theory, but you have to make sure it slightly overripe. To identify the ripeness, sniff for a fruity odor at the stem, and make sure that if you gently squeeze the mango it will squish down.

Also in case you didn't know, the skin of the mango is inedible.

Happy experimenting! :wave::hello:

2. so true.. all of my buddies and me always have a cig right after smokin...
    But some people say that menthols makes the high a lot better but idk..
    I smoke marb reds and dont notice a difference.

3. I smoke marb reds. only. Once in a great while someone offers me a newport after a toke ill take it. but I just smoke cigs because of the nicotine abd because im addicted.

4. after reading the wikipedia article on mycrene, it says that Myrcene is used in menthol. That might explain the extra high you get when you smoke menthol. It works for me.
    Wikipedia Myrcene

5. i have read before on here that French inhale makes you higher because there is something in your nose that can absorb the thc

i could easily be completely wrong

6. Has anyone ever aten a pineapple while they were rolling? Sour Pineapple for the win. :]

7. Eating decreases your high as I have been told. Eat before you smoke.

Also I try to hold the hits in as long as possible until I cough, which somewhat works.

Also I drink 1 glass of orange juice a day. Not sure if it could intensify a high though.

8. Another effective way to get higher from what you smoke is to ghost your hit or hold it in your lungs until you cannot hold your breath any longer, it gives your lungs more time to absorb thc from every hit.:smoking: Ghosted greens really get ya irie.

9. if you lick a wall after every hit, its gettings you 10x higher, i think it has some thing to do with ingesting paint? :laughing: Jokessssss rude boy:smoking:

10. Or you could just huff glue while you smoke.

11. quit smoking for a week.

12. Quitting smoking for a week shouldn't do anything for the average person.

Quitting smoking for a month will, but unless you drink plenty of fluids(are extremely low in body fat), and exercise extremely it shouldn't do anything for your tolerance(if u quit for a week that is).

Quitting smoking for 6 months and you'll feel like a new man.

13. umm, if your a daily smoker and you stop for a week, you WILL notice a difference, even if its just for the first few times you smoke up after the break, 2 weeks is perfect for me if I'm not getting high at all.

i once took a 2 month break, and the first time I smoked again I greened out cause I was so high.

14. Your high will be a bit better but, if you quit for a month there is no comparison.

I smoke most of the day.

Also the more weed you smoke the more time it takes to leave your body.

If you are a heavy set male 6.2 say 220 then it will take much longer to leave your body then a 5.6 125 pound person.

But a week is not a lot of time to lose marijuana from your fat cells and lose your tolerance, i bet it feels amazing because you haven't smoked in a week, but lose your tolerance no.

15. drink a cup of coffee with your wake and bake!

16. Same.

17. To increase your high, the only thing i can think of is to...

smoke more weed lol.

18. So what you're saying is that the body has this magic cleaning timer and only after a week does it turn on and start cleaning THC out of the body?

Dude.... any amount of time taken off of smoking will aid in lowering tolerance. Why the hell do you think the first smoke of the day is usually the most intense? Don't talk out your ass.. it's unbecoming. :laughing:

19. I find it amazing that there are as many people giving horribly unreliable and incorrect information as there are giving accurate info. It tells you a lot about the world if you think about it. Im blazed. lol Peace! STAND UP!

20. No I'm saying marijuana stays in the fat cells, and a week isn't enough time for a significant amount of thc to leave the body.

And the more a user uses the more he holds in his system, so a week is not enough time to make a significant dent in your tolerance.

it will do some, but not a lot, but everyone is diferent, you may expel quicker than most.
    This is all the average person.

I believe it is science