Hash Pipes

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Ganjafarmer700, Feb 24, 2009.

1. What is the best way to smoke hash by it self? I realize you can top bowls with it and roll it into joints ans such, and I know you can use it in normal pipes with screens or filters, but I'm looking for a pipe to make/buy that is made 100% for smoking hash.

Any ideas?

2. *bump* I know there are a few hash smoking gurus out there... lets hear from you!

3. i like the bottle method...

get a glass bottle/cup/jar and a cork that is too big to fit in the bottle. stick a 2 inch long peice of a paperclip in the middle of the cork. stick a little ball of hash on the tip of the paperclip. light it on fire. let it burn for a couple seconds and blow it out. immediately put the glass bottle over the hash and onto the cork. let the bottle fill with smoke. then gently lift it up enough to stick a straw in there and inhale the smoke. when the hit is gone, put the glass back down and let it fill again. rinse and repeat.

but i usually just top a bongload.

4. That would be good... anyone tried something like this for smoking hash or hash oil? [​IMG]

5. Hey hash is easy to smoke man i have tryed many ways except the above way as i feel its not a effecient way and seems like too much work, all you need to do is have:

a bowl,
    a screen (glass or metal)
    some herb
    and of course hash

Just Put some green in your bowl about .2 enough to cover the screen and put the hash on top, hold the lighter above it and suck so the flame barely touchs the hash and it will begin to bubble/melt vaporize and inhale!! thats how i use mine, and if the hash catchs on fire i put my thumb on the bowl so it stops burning! you dont want to waste that sweet smoke do you, good luck man and enjoy :smoke:

6. I have used these and favor them when available. You do feel like a meth head a bit but they work like a champ. Very brittle though but cheap. my local shop sells them for 2 for 12 or 4 for 20.

7. #7 tyrone biggums, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    thats about right. for pure hash i just use a screen that came with this blackwater bong someone bought me. ill post a pic if u want and i can take a decent one

never used an incense burner for hash.. seems like it would work fine if you know what your doing.

8. I don't smoke all that much hash but when I do the best way i have found is... You guessed it knife hits. Works best with a coil stove take two knives and put the tips on the stove till they are red hot. In the mean time take a plastic bottle cut the bottom of it. When the knives are hot take a little ball of hash and press it between the knives then kinda get them to smoke up through the bottom of the bottle and inhale from the top.

9. Do you really get a big hit? I can see it being efficient in a way because you are not burning the weed/hash with an open flame, but otherwise I can't see it being really efficient for some reason. Mind you, I have never tried it.

10. #10 Budder81, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    Knife hitting is a good way to make lots of smoke from a little amount. I used to knife hit small amounts of bud rolled into tic-tac size balls, and have a friend squeeze them up for me, it just takes forever compared to smoking a pipe or rolled.

The best way for me is to smoke a tiny nug and leave a small amount of ash, where it won't suck down the hole. I put hash on top of the ash and then like someone else said, barely let the light touch the hash, it'll bubble.