Snorting Ritalin/Metadate

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by IRFdude, Feb 24, 2009.

1. aww man on the insomnia subject i once stayed up for three days on ritalin, i think i hallucinated not sure

and then there was the time i ate 7 no doz over 3 hours and 54mg of ritalin i got sick as hell but damn i was speeding my ass off :laughing:

2. haha dude that's crazy. I'm not a big fan of the no sleeping... i've just recently stopped smoking pot every day and now I can't sleep because of it. and i'm slowly getting addicted to like hydro, because I have some depression issues occasionally and I love the feeling of just being able to lay there and not care and feel that body pulse.

Different subject though! Think if I take 2 lortabs (15 mg hydrocodone) and one or 2 of these babies it will be like the codone high but i'll be more alert? Or it might cancel it out and just feel odd. hmm.

3. i would not reccomend mixing the two it would be like a speedball and could fuck with your heart

i read on erowid someone mixed rit with oxy and thery said it was like a speedball

dont know about hydro tho :/

4. Ok cool, I won't try it then

5. Shoulda just ate them.

6. I'm actually gonna be railing Ritalin all night, so we're on the same page. I've only done it one other time, but it wasn't bad at all. I dome one 20mg pill, then another maybe a half hour later. And then another one every couple hours to keep me going. I only have four, so I have to try to space it out if I wanna make it till class at 11:00.

On a side note, what effect does the crash have on mood? Last time, I didn't really crash. But I did a good dose of DPH last Thursday, and I've been mad depressed since then. And I can only imagine how bad I'm gonna feel once I run out. Am I in for a Black Tuesday?

7. good thing to keep in my, no matter what stimulants and depressants you take, as long is a stimulant and one is a depressant you will speedball. it may not be as good as banging heroin and railing a fat line of blow but it is technically a speedball and your heart will be skipping beats all over the place

8. Ugggg I'm prescribed 30 mg Metadates and I hate taking those bitches. They make me sweaty and they make me shit and I can never eat on them and I get the worst fucking dry mouth ever. I don't know how anyone enjoys that shit recreationally but to each his own I guess. Although I gotta say I would be a complete disaster without it.

9. is the active drug in it methylphenadate?