4K Ebb & Flow in an 8'x8'x8' Grow Tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LAMedGuy, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I have a 8x8x8 Grow Tent that I will be flowering in. Using 2 4x8 tray's each with a 70 gallon res. My question is, does anyone have any good suggestions on how to construct something to support my trays over the res. I've always used cinderblocks in the past but this is my first hydro grow and the cinderblocks down't leave enough room to slide the tray in and out easily.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. ive seen them be built from 2x4's and also furniture grade pvc

3. 1 1/4 PCV piping will do the trick and you can check out my journal. i made one out of wood. next ill make one from pvc

4. I've been following your big grow. Very impressive! This grow is going to be 30 plants in each tray (blackberry kush in one tray and GDP in the other). I'm staggering it so that I'll harvest one tray a month. The first batch is going into bloom next sunday.

I was thinking of pvc piping also, but are there attachments that can be used as feet. Or how would I attach the pvc legs to the tray? I was at a local hardware store yesterday but couldn't quite find what I was looking for...

5. this thread will teach you a lot

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77825&page=9

6. Great link. I think I know what I'm going to build. Gonna take a trip to Home depot tonight. I'll keep you all posted.

7. lol im going there as well. maybe ill run into you lol jk :wave: