Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

most efficient way to use weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, Feb 22, 2009.

1. You can easily make your own vape with a lightbulb. :)

An idea I just had:

Take a powerade bottle (or any other plastic bottle with a big opening), and cut (or drill) a small hole at the very bottom of it. Light up your pipe/bong/joint and if your bowl/joint is still lit, place the bottle upside down while holding the hole you cut earlier over the lit bowl/cherry. This way the extra smoke will fill up the powerade bottle, and only a very small amount will be lost in the air. Now place your mouth on the opening as you would for a bong (make sure it's air-tight), and let go of the hole you cut earlier on the bottom of the bottle. And voila; all that extra smoke that would've otherwise been wasted is now safely in your system. :3

2. Good idea, very creative on paper. But in reality not many people would be mechanically skilled enough to make a fully functioning vaporizer that is as effective as one you can buy. I could not possibly make one even with your detailed instructions on how to.

3. Oh, no. Those instructions weren't for making a vaporizer, it was for a completely different idea I had in order to conserve any extra smoke that may be wasted due to a lit bowl/cherry after a hit. Has nothing to do with vaporizers. XD

Although what you said is true (no one can make a vape that'll be as effective as one you can buy), a vape is still a vape, and I've found my home-made lightbulb vape to be quite efficient when trying to conserve weed. I'll use (for example) 2 bowls to get high with my vape, opposed to 3 bowls to get high with my pipe.

4. i dunno.. but for some reason when i fill my sneak-a-toke it only takes 3 or 4 hits to get me high as fuck. may not be the healthiest.. but it conserves your weed really good!

5. I use a large steamroller when I'm trying to conserve weed. You barely have to light up any bud to get a nice milky hit and its super strong.

6. Mhmm. If you're against vaping and don't want to take the time to cook up brownies, packing one-hitters in a pipe is going to be your best choice for conserving weed.

7. So even though there has never been one case of ANY form of cancer being caused by marijuana you still think it has the potential to do so? I feel sorry for your brain.

Yes, edibles take a lot initially, but if done correctly a lot can be done with the weed used for edibles. Smoking it is NEVER the most efficient way to take advantage of weed. You're starting it on fire, it's destructive to the plant.

Also, not all vaporizers are expensive. I have a Vapor Brothers and I thought it was very affordable and has been doing awesome.

The thing I love about vaporizing is that it takes a very small amount to get you high, it's healthier and you can save your vaporized weed and use it again. I usually make QWISO hash. That is why I think vaporizing is the best, the same amount gets you high more than once.

8. just a thought.

i do realize that joints and blunts are inefficient by comparison, but do you think a joint can actually act as a vaporizer? if hot smoke is pulling through tightly pack weed, wouldn't that vaporize the thc??

9. load some dank in bong with a deep bowl and attempt to cash in one hit.."rip to cough my friend"

10. get a dry bowl put a screen in and light it for no more then a second and inhale until you see no more red burning weed so when your done hitting the bowl all the smoke that was made should be inside you and then hold that in forever or as long as you can
    and then repeat over and over again

11. bongs filter out THC my friend, not a lot but a significant amount. The only reason they get you higher is because you can take a way bigger hit, the secret is making a bowl that cools the smoke before it hits your lungs.

I made a bowl which does that perfectly. The combination of a long stem, and the fact that the stem allows the smoke to expand (it's way bigger in diameter than the bowl) cools it off and guess what, I take almost as big hits as a bong and get way higher.

Btw, a study was done on the bongs filtering THC. THC may not be water soluble but it still filters out tar and such that contains THC.

12. Bong loads. lots and lots of bong loads.:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

13. Gravity bong all the way....use a small enough bowl, so that you only have to pack .1-.2 in it. 2 liter bottle, a gallon sized pitcher, thats like 2.50 for the 2 liter of something unless you already have a bottle, like a 1.50 for a gallon pitcher at the dollar store unless you already have one, and a socket from a wrench set, which you should already have.