What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 19, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Steak Au Poivre with a shallot cognac cream sauce and lyonnaise potatoes.

3. [​IMG]

Homemade corn dogs lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Slow cooker creamy chicken

Chicken breasts in the slow cooker with chicken broth, cream of mushroom, garlic, and cream cheese. When it's done enough to shred the chicken I'll add some veggies and serve it over pasta. Yeah yeah! :D

5. This is the topping for our bacon wrapped pork chops tonight.
    [​IMG]

Green onion and red pearl onion with fresh garlic and tomatoes with a dash of dried parsley and dill

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. cookin up some chicken fried steak n potatoes for the misses n myself

gonna be good eatin for the new episode of the x files tonight

7. chicken and broccoli alfredo

🐜

8. I grilled some chicken breast tenders marinated with various spices and a mixture of tequila and fresh lime juice. Then I sliced them into bite sized chunks and topped a Caesar salad with them.

9. [​IMG]

Me and the bf went to Ruth Chris tonight. Ribeye medium well, lobster Mac and cheese, and creamed spinach.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. a rib eye done medium well?

that's abuse. you know that right? lol

11. I knew someone would say something xD I can't deal with too much pink lol.

12. #10452 TickTockCroc, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
    Some delicious Butter Chicken curry and rice. They serve it in three sizes, I got small (pictured). My buddy got a medium, which was HUGE. I wonder what large must be like!
    Delicious.
    [​IMG]

13. Tortellini With lemon herb sauce, tossed with sauteed greens and asparagus. Glass of Merlot.

14. #10455 jmick, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
  15. Crawfish linguine and crawfish three cheese ravioli cause I had leftover cream sauce.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Had a rib eye, stir fried spiced up baby string beans and some strawberry rhubarb pie. Thinking about some ice cream.

17. French dip sandwiches with an herb garlic au jus. It was a hit all around. I caught the boy drinking the au jus from the dipping bowl. I joined in. :p

18. Spaghetti with a homemade tomato sauce. I made the sauce from scratch, using a bunch of tomatoes with the skins left on, along with a bunch chopped up spinach that almost acted as a base until it boiled down. Added red and orange peppers, a whole onion diced. 2 cloves of garlic.. Took about 2 hours to simmer down into sauce.. Tastes a little bland, even with salt, but im on my third heaping plate and my stomach is thanking me.

19. Ramen. Fuck yeah.