What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Wish I could post pics ): will + rep anyone who can tell me how

An French dips roast is cooking in its juices

An for desert yellow cake with butter cream icing and lemon (store bought)

2. If I wasn't so attached to my sig, this would be it.

3. Haha i love your avi and your sig.

4. I deep fried some cod with a beer batter. Did the same with some onion rings, vidalias. Put that bitch on a whole wheat honey caiser roll with some homemade spicy tartar sauce and had the rings on the side. Fish sammich like a boss.

5. Last night I had this really bomb burger.

(I am a girl who LOVES her burgers.)

It was a swiss cheese and mushroom burger on a pretzel bun.
    Yep, pretzel. That was a first for me, but pretty tasty. Don't
    think I'd get a pretzel bun again, I'll stick with regular buns.

Tonight was a boorito!! It was beyond delicious. Sadly I've
    been eating way too well lately, so back to the diet I go.

Hungry already. :(

6. You'd love the place I ate last week. It's called Burgatory and they make truly gourmet burgers. You can design your own but they also have a big list of 'signature' burgers. I had one made with dry aged wagyu beef with a sweet onion crust topped with Gruyere cheese, fire roasted tomatoes, and truffled aioli on a brioche bun.

7. Tonight I'm going to saute some dry packed fresh wild bay scallops in olive oil with garlic, sundried tomatoes, capers, green peppercorns, lemon, and white wine. With it I'm making myself a salad with green leaf lettuce, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, and oven roasted campari tomatoes. The salad will have a light balsamic vinaigrette and the scallops will be tossed with some whole wheat linguine and topped with some shaved Parmesan cheese.

8. lasagna in the oven lasagna in the oven. and some sour cream & onion chips, living on the wild side today

9. Blackened tilapia, plantains fried in coconut oil, and spicy vinegar based cole slaw

10. Schnitzel with lemony orzo and gorgonzola pear salad. Smoking some delicious Blackberry with it!

11. Made a quick chicken ceasar salad.

12. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']Made a quick chicken ceasar salad.[/quote]

Chicken Caesar salads are the shit.

13. When I get home spaghetti with crushed cheese crackers in them an loads of parmasion

And then a burito depending on how the night goes

14. Cast iron hamburgers with melted smoked goats cheese. Steamed quinoa and some fresh green peppers.

15. You had me @ "Burgatory".

Burger... :yummy:

You always eat awesome food though.

I need the moonrat, oldskoolgrower diet and a kick ass workout plan.

:laughing:

16. Ironically, moonrat and OSG both work out as well!

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A-tkdhNN2M]The Big Mac Song - YouTube[/ame]

18. Chicken pesto pizza on homemade whole wheat thin crust. Maybe with another salad.. and grape juice!