The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Think of all the people that buy cannabis cultivating books, and don't grow, quite a bit i would think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I ordered from amazon numerous times. No issues. It's the delivery service...UPS, FedEx, etc...that you need to worry about. Why do I say this? They delivered my last pot-growing book...TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. Good thing my neighbor was cool with it and brought the book over.

Doh!

3. Also, I want to recommend "True Living Organics" by the Rev....Good organic methods.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

4. Yeah man, you can expect Officer Johnson to personally deliver your Grow bible to you. Honestly you have nothing to worry about, I just got back from Barnes & Noble and bought a copy of this book. Was a hard choice between this and Jorge's book, I hope I made the right choice!

If your that paranoid about ordering it from the internet then just buy it in person.

5. I WANT THE GROW BIBLE AND JORGE's BOOK!!!! :O :frustrated:

6. Most book stores will order stuff for you and you could, concievably, pay in cash ahead for the ordered book, and use a nickname.

Getting books and info should be the easiest part of growing.

7. Thanks for all the input about online purchases. Things are changing these days so wanted to see what the general opinion of the forum is.

8. you should tell your "cool" neighbor to to stop opening mail that isn't his.. lol

ive had no issues with amazon...best thing...order e books...or purchase them from ibook... then you dont have all that "paraphernalia" laying around..its on your smart device...if you have amazon prime...jorges grow vid is on there..i bought it..smoked out and watched it about 3 times...pretty embedded in my brain.

9. lol, but I'm not sure he/they opened it...it was still taped shut.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. I bought this on amazon because a friend said it would change my life. It did.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I read the grow bible. I didnt find much in the book that I did not already know from participating in forums. I would rather take time writing a journal and ask the community for help than waste any time reading that book again. Thats what worked for better for me anyways.

12. I saw the Bible on Amazon, the 2003 Edition was almost 200, and the 2009 Edition was only 30? is there a significant difference?
    thanks in advance,
    jason

PS: i am having problems getting anything to post, so if this does appear multiple times, i apologise.

13. It's just because that copy of the book is outta print.

14. Go to a Barnes & Nobles or something if they don't have it don't order it just go pick it up

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Is this the best guide for starting to grow? I am interested but have no clue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I have the second edition it's a must read for a new grower like myself, get a massive thumbs up from me.

17. Is there a newer book that touches on coco growing and using LEDs?

• Like Like x 1
  18. #98 ShakinBabyBacon, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    Just picked up the 3rd edition of The Cannabis Grow Bible at Barns and Noble today. I had to ask this little old lady "where would I find books on growing marijuana" ... It's in the gardening section for those of you wondering lol

For the gentleman above me, the 3rd edition does cover LEDs, not sure on Coco not that deep into it yet but it was published this year so I image it would.... The thing is as thick as a phone book lol.

-Bacon

19. Well I plan on starting a grow soon so I should get this book. Thank you for this post, it is going to help me out a lot.

20. Waste of money if you ask me..Old data and you can pretty much get the same stuff free at ILGM..OR
    Just read up here..Nebula Haze is the best imo.
    growweedeasy.com

• Like Like x 2