The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013

The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use[​IMG]

Product Description
    This guide offers methods for growers who want to maximize the yield and potency of their crop. It explains the "Screen of Green" technique that gives a higher yield using fewer plants, an important development for American growers who, if caught, are penalized according to number of plants. The Cannabis Grow Bible is an authoritative source that features almost 200 color and black-and-white photographs, charts, and tables. With an emphasis on the day-to-day aspects of maintaining a garden and European expertise, this book ensures that growers will enjoy a successful harvest.

The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. great book. i'd recommend it to anyone just starting out.

3. this was the book i bought just before my first grow. i read it cover to cover before i even germinated the seeds, and i would say this is just what i needed. i think it is written in a way that makes it simple for people who know absolutely nothing about cannabis growing. there are a couple of things in the book that i don't 100% agree with, but overall it's got everything you need to grow. 8.8/10.

• Like Like x 3
  4. The best thing a newb can pick up and start reading. I think ANYONE thinking about growing should read this cover to cover at least twice before attempting a grow!

5. An awesome read!

6. Absolutely, this is a great book. I started reading this again for the second time. And I'm enjoying it more the second time around. A MUST BUY.

7. Im going to pick this book up but i hear theirs an updated version releasing dec 30th?

8. where can i get this book please

9. Well, you can click on any of the links posted in the first post of this thread. ;)

10. really an awesome book ..thx

11. this book was very informative. i refer back to it often. also a new edition did come out.

12. I just bought the second edition of The Cannabis Grow Bible today, been reading through it and it is very thorough. Lots of helpful pictures, and sketches. Everything a grower needs to know from germination to harvesting and improving yields. I highly reccomend it :smoking:

13. Except its now been deleted :(

14. I just bought the second edition a couple of days ago, on page 150. This book is ridicuously informative, I would recommend it in a heartbeat! :smoking:

15. I got this book when I was in high school almost a decade ago...good info

16. is there a share available?

17. i was just going to say, why would anybody buy books or cds anymore? its all free online. morals?

18. yea fuck hollywood and all those dumb ass "music producers" who basically do nothing but let an artist use their studio in exchange for like a third of their profits. I have no problem whatsoever downloading movies,tv, and music, but I hate to do it to a guy who's as cool as jorge cervantes.