crazy (but simple) things to do while high

Discussion in 'General' started by underoath31791, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Actually, when i do that i become more in touch with reality and that im just fucking high as hell, i see my face, eyes red as the devils cock (pineapple express :p), and thats when i realize everything is just in my head and im high. So i try not to look in a mirror when i dont want to come back to reality.

2. cruise on a longboard. so fun if you have hills and smooth pavement

3. Hell ya. That really is all you need. For me, some People Under The Stairs, some cruisin, and some food is the best thing. Just do what comes to mind, dog.:smoke:

4. go on a bike ride, go to the forest, chill, watch a movie, eat at burger king, go to a bar, pickup some woman, take the woman(s) home, smoke them out, fuck them out, sleep

5. also, like someone above said, jumping off a tall roof into the pool while blazed is an amazing experience

6. Probably the most fun thing ive ever done high is go snowboarding.

7. my opinoin:

1. smoke.
    2. go to buffalo wild wings.
    3. get in your whip, turn the bass up, bang some ill songs.
    4. cruise.

that's a definition of a great time to me. :smoke:

8. Haha the warhead thing, DO IT! Me and my buddies got a pack of warheads one time and made up this thing where you take a bong rip then put a warhead in your mouth and blow out the hit. We called it the devils cough drop, and any time you took a hit you had to do it haha.. Good times.

9. this.

10. Go Shred (snowboard)- basically all i do in winter.
    Go Skate - basically all i do in summer
    Play the Drums
    Drive Around the city with your good friends (cool shit will happen)

Those of my fav's, not sure if you do any of that stuff though haha.

11. I fail to see how driving while intoxicated can ever be safe. You have no idea who's on the road or what they'll do, nor your true driving ability while high. I'm sorry, but IMO it's the height of irresponsibility to do such a thing. In my opinion if a person who is high hits and kills another driver or pedestrian it's completely premeditated and should be treated as capital murder with the attendant penalties as provided under the law.

Personally I just lay down in a dark room with no sound and peel apart the nuances of the experience until I pass out. I have had intense and Zen-like experiences doing nothing more.

12. ride a roller coaster haha

13. Driving high is amazing, and there's no evidence that marijuana impairs driving. I just get lost sometimes haha.

14. I haven't tried this yet, but best believe if i go to cedar point this summer, i will be blazed as fuck all day :smoke:

15. Showers are pretty amazing.

Watch the 1999 version of alice in wonderland

[​IMG]

16. gooo to an amusement park. probably the most fun i have ever had when im torched.

17. go to the aquarium or zoo..

i love looking at real animals youll never see in real life.:smoke::smoke:

18. two words.

blow.
    jobs.

19. Driving at all is a completely reckless thing to do in reality...You're driving a piece of metal that ways a couple of tonnes at high speed, even without being high that is crazy.

20. Watch Aqua Team Hungerforce