not even the worst LSD trip ive had could compare to this experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ExileSkim58, Feb 18, 2009.

1. You called your own self out when you said you were 15.

Come the fuck on man, you read up on the plateau divisions, even used a dose calculator, but you came across NOTHING that talked about the dangers of CCCs? You're not that big of a guy, and that shit could have really fucked you up worse than it did. What happened, the CCCs were easier to steal than a big bottle of Robitussin?

This is the reason all of us drug users are lumped into the same shitty boat. If you're not going to take the time to actually research something and use responsibly, then you need to be staying away from this shit completely.

See ya around, kid. Don't be so fucking stupid with substances anymore

2. its an end of the level third plateau, then comes in the low tolorence. and mixing of opiates. those are just numbers too, it all depends on what things and feelings the trip produce to ones mine that deicides which plateau you enter. give a 6 year old 300mg. i bet he'll experience around what i did due to no past drug use to compare to and because he's six, even though it clearly wont say 300mgs doesnt equal plateau 4. like i said, its numbers.

3. but the phrase "low tolerance" indicates a tolerance. the dose calculators don't take tolerance into account at all, meaning, they calculate a dose for "dex virgins". you are really showing your age right now.

4. So...are these all prescription or...?

I've heard of dxm but never been around it.

5. hydrocodone is a prescription med, but anyone can buy cough syrup/capsules that contains dextromethorphan.

6. #26 Exileskim59, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    wrong again, its a calculator made to show a LIKELY amount that will make you enter that plateau. not 'virgin dxm users' (LOL) stop making yourself look so stupid. besides that would mean that calculator would only be useful once. after that you're not you little virgin self. hehe

and if you're going to ban me from a forum that consists of nothing but talking about smoking and illegal drugs, because im 15. go fuck yourself

you were just embarrased

arrogant fuck

7. you really don't get it. you are being banned because there is a rule in effect that states you must be 18 before registering to use this forum. i'm not the one banning you at all, in fact, i just joined this forum. but i won't take e-shit from a 15 year old. you're the one being arrogant.

8. alright my bad, im arrogant now. comming from the guy who is always wrong.

im done with this site already, you'd think people would be way more chilled out than this.

dueces

9. how are you new and you have 300+ post?

10. almost 400 ;)

but no, look at his original join date, it was a month earlier than mine. i've only been on here since new years day of this year.

11. *barf*

12. u didnt smoke weed due to drug testing but you took a bunch of hydros... gtfo