Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your favorite thing to do while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Philablount, Feb 16, 2009.

1. By myself
    -Music (stoner/doom/sludge/prog metal)
    -Play my guitar
    -Read some Lovecraft

With friends
    -Deep, meaningful conversations that seem intelligent, but 8/10 times are quite the opposite
    -Whippin ass in Mortal Kombat

2. Rpgs stoned. Skyrim whilst high is like OMFG great.

chilling in nature. I have this place near where I live called devils punch bowl. Chilling there high is amazing

Swimming high is like the coolest thing ever. Combine this with chilling in nature with a lake or river is so amazing

Finally amusement parks stoned if you've never shot straight up in the air only to free fall back to earth on a roller coaster while stoned you don't know what you are missing.

3. Make beats n DJ.

4. Spinning n making beatz.

5. my cousin lives right by devil's punch bowl, it's awesome

6. a like havin deep conversationsations to myself about how the world started , kinda fucked up.. but try and do this when your baked !

7. if i'm by myself I normally play piano for a while
    then eat everything and listen to music
    if i'm with people i love going to supermarkets

8. I absolutely LOVE watching old movies when I get stoned, especially shit I grew up on. Late 80's early 90's shit. Even old sci-fi from the 50's, 60's, etc. Cinemascope, grindhouse movies. The shit is really great, it also puts me in that time period. I feel like I'm in it, as well as feeling like I'm IN the movie itself. It disintegrates the 'frame' for me when I watch movies.

9. I love listening to music while high, it goes without saying. Eating also, duh.

I was just out looking for unmenshonables around my property. And then I realized how amazing it looked, it's an awesome place to just walk around and stuff. It's not even like anything you see in pictures, but it's just nice to be outside with nothing around you and yeah. Will be going back out shortly :)

10. Masturbate.

11. #1151 Pownage420, May 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2012
    Walking around the town.
    Listening to music.
    Showers.
    Documentrys about space
    Deep convosations when im with a good friend.

12. whoa, are you me? haha

13. eat butterfingers :D
    take a shit
    eat other food
    smoke another bowl
    hike
    fish
    lay in a field somewhere listening to my ipod and look at the sky
    think
    etc.

14. Watch anime or read manga after relaxing and smoking, I get real into the story and shit haha

15. Doing stuff...doesn't matter, cleaning,yard, work etc...anything where i can be in my zone

16. Get higher :smoking:

17. -Exercise
    -Video Games
    -Music + Grasscity
    -Cooking
    -Cleaning My room
    -Walking around (Low-Eyed) letting randoms know I smoke
    -hIghDEAS
    -Looking at myself in the mirror (atleast 10-15 minutes)
    -Looking into space at night (Makes you think alot)

18. Eat
    Play bball
    listen to music
    Get laid
    Drive around
    write rap/freestyle
    Watch gran torino, that movie is fucking hilarious when your baked

19. watching dramas
    go shopping
    playing apknite's tiles hop game
    eating