HOWTO: Roll a perfect hash oil enhanced joint

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Nice J. OSG! Never tried the oil, I'm jealous! I got a kick out of 'designated roller' as that was one of my titles during pledging. I must've rolled ten blunts a day, and twice as many joints, for a full semester. No complaints here, I was always called away for my duties at the best times :smoking: Of course that title stuck and over the years I've had plenty more practice.
    When words like 'perfect', or 'best' come up, you're sure to strike a chord with every roller out there... If only we could have a massive joint-off over the interwebs to settle it once and for all! The great thing is, even if you can't roll a 'perfect' joint... you're still gettin' high! :cool:

2. #42 KeinMitleid, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Nice how-to, I'm gonna try it next time I make a batch.. Would + rep you but I gotta spread it around some more.

On another note, you roll joints like my uncle.

3. LOL thanks, I think!

I did one today with three 'paintings' of the oil instead of just the one. Burned a bit too slow and you could taste the QWISO bigtime. I think two is the right amount. Yes. Two it is.

4. What about two... and a half!

And I just mean that you do those folds on the ends, never seen anyone but the old school smokers do it. My uncle taught me but I just stuck with cones.

5. very nice...i see you use the pocket teqnique. some oldschool shit :D lol...i do it the same way but it was taught to me by my friends gramp lol

6. this looks very nice. Also, jays/blunts with liquid codeine.. that's also a win.

7. I'm one of those too:) Keep it real. Nothin' like first tokes everytime;)

8. It came to a real shock to me, when I went to neg rep you, but then realized you were banned :rolleyes:.

I was just thinking, gee, why would this fine specimen of mankind be banned, surely it wasn't for being an asshole.

9. we soak the paper in it then let it dry...

10. excuse my noob question but why do you have to use alcohol. water isn't good enough? sorry for the dumb question... :eek:

11. It's not water soluble.

12. So this is nice, but can you paint an already rolled j? Or a cig for a nice (and discrete) buzz

13. I suppose you could. The outside would be a bit sticky though.

14. Nice J man my last hash joint i melted the qwiso a little bit and it spread very easily along the joint ... it was great.

15. O YEAH THANKS SO MUCH I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT FACT i'm so dumb

16. LOL no worries.

All the other methods mentioned are perfectly valid too (heating it, dipping the paper, etc.) I just prefer the paint method because it is neat and tidy and I can easily control the dosage by doing multiple coats as needed. Lots of ways to skin a cat, as I've said before :)

17. Great tutorial, thanks for sharing.

Rep+

18. OSG is a pimp.

19. My pleasure, and thanks. I have a few other tutorials in mind. Next time I take the time to make all cannabis cigars I'll be documenting that process.

20. Would the fact that your rolling with leaves enhance your high(not the oil used to stick the leaves together)????my guess is that it wouldn't