Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you guys/gals fill your bongs with any other liquid except water??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stickey_fingerz, Feb 15, 2009.

1. If you want a smooth smoke put Dr. McGillicuddys peppermint Schnapps. Put it in the freezer till it is nice and cold and there you go have fun.:hello:

Attached Files:

2. The blood of virgins. It's getting harder and hard to find them though. Well, other than here. I'm pretty sure a whole lot of people here are 15 year old virgins.

Seriously though...no just water. It's the perfect filtering medium but it still allows some of cannabis flavor to pass through it.

3. dude thats fucked up:confused::confused:

4. Some people are saying they put alcohol in theres and get fucked up, but doesn't alcohol leach THC?

5. I used Blue Kool Aid once. I had to refill it with water the aftertaste was unbearable

6. If you really want to try something different for liquid in your bong, use a slushie. Or crush up a Mr. Freezie and put it in your bong. You could take the biggest drag known to man, and you wont feel any burn at all.

7. someone do this

8. No, just no

Thc gets absorbed in alcohol so thats about the dumbest thing you could do

9. Hawaiian punch is awesome in my bong gives the smoke a sweet taste

10. Water ONLY for me.

Anything else just tastes nasty and leaves a fucking disgusting sticky coating on the bong.
    I tried a Sobe drink once in my bong and it was nasty, tasted like shit, and gave me a fucked up "bubbly" high. Never again

11. lmfao + rep makin me laugh hard as hell

12. I've used gatorade and raspberry vodka before. It wasn't too different...so I stick with ice cold water, thank you. ;)

13. k well putting anything in your bong aside from water would be pretty dumb becausew THC gets absorbed into fat, alcohol and im pretty sure a little bit into sugar, although i could be wrong on that one. Tea might not make a difference though, but just stick to water, you'll thank me

14. it actually does hit well...but the way my cousin packs the snow in his bong you cant tell if your getting a hit or not...

15. I also use virgin blood some times, makes the smoke very pure.

But I usually just mix it with 151, one sip will........(nas anyone?)

but really.. I only use WATER, ICE, and SNOW. everything else just isnt needed...

if you guys want flavors, theres some canadian company that makes all types of flavors that you mix with the water..google it.. I never tried it, probably never will.

16. :cry: please dont waste jack like that

17. I wouldn't experiment with different liquids. THC is soluble in lots of stuff, but one thing it's not is water.

Use alcohol, and kiss half the bud good bye, cause you won't get anything off it.

I tried a mouthwash without alcohol once. It was ok, more of a pain in the ass than anything. Had a pretty cool pic of smoke trapped in a bubble on the side of the glass.