The God of Ganja

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Big Poppa Puff, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Who is the God of Weed? This question hit me last night. As long as humans have been around there has been a multitude of religions. Today there are thousands of religions in the world and each worships their own god or gods. In the Hindi religion there are multitudes of gods for every aspect of life. So the question came to me. As long as humans have smoked the weed, they must have, at least once, in some religion or other, specified a particular god or goddess to weed. The ancient Romans had their God of Wine, and god of love and free sex. So somewhere some one has named a particular God to be in charge of weed somewhere. Which one is it and which religion is it?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I nominate myself, 420girlie for goddess of weed '02.

3. When you turn 18, I'll nominate you for a 420 girl of the month at www.420girls.com!

4. Yeah, you can call it anything you like. God of weed. Hinduism. God. Allah. Jesus. Enlightenment. Universe. Life. Power. I am. It just is. I have only 1 prayer when it comes to that. I pray that when it is my turn. My turn to stand before the One True God. That if I've been wrong my entire life, that I'm not to stubborn to accept Him and call Him whatever name He wishes to be called for all eternity!

5. And pray that He/She has got a reaaaaly good sense of humor!!!!!! (and FORGIVENESS!!)

6. Well whoever the god/goddess of weed is, they certainly have done a great job creating good ganja, and if i knew of thier intense powers, heck, i might pray th em'

7. I don't know about yall but personaly i worship the moon :)

8. BPP I am the GOD of weed! I will grant all smokers freedom to smoke as long as they smoke to me!

Light'em up folks and Thank me for the pleasure of true freedom.

Just joking fellow smokers. Smoke the weed to free yourself from reality of the government!

9. I was going to make this a new post, but since it was already brought up, let me put it on here. This is my answer to all the churches and other "religious" organizations that support prohibition. I tell them, "Marijuana is a plant that comes from The Lord and our "Bible Based" government is trying to eradicate it. Well, I believe in The Lord much more so than any government because The Lord doesn't lie to me!!" That really slaps them in the face. Our Constitution says that there is supposed to be a seperation between church and state. But just start a religion where you believe in the spiritual effects of cannabis and the jack-boots will show up and ruin all your happiness. Our tax dollars at work!!

10. You know all these 'people' who say to me, "but it's illegal"! Here's my opinion. So was witnessing Christ back in the Jesus day. When Christianity started. Did that mean no one should have witnessed???????? Just because the government says it's illegal, doesn't make it wrong. So...

Smoke on!!!!!

11. Well, in some sects of buddhism the use marijuana to deepen meditation, so their achieved ganja god would be buddha.

Think about it you toke sit around thinkin its great!

Zach

12. I have a 2nd cousin who lives in Tibet undergoing religious training to become the Dali Lama. Maybe he tokes up!

13. Bob Marley. He's the Ganja God :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. SOMEBODY IS WRONG..IT'S NOT THE BIBLE THIS I KNOW!
    THERE ARE MANY RELIGIONS IN THE WORLD, AND MANY TEACHERS. MORE OFTEN THAN NOT RELIGIONS TEND TO DIVIDE PEOPLES, THAN TO BRING THEM TO THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR CREATOR AND THEIR PURPOSE ON THIS EARTH.
    I CAN TELL YOU THAT IF THE WORD OF THE HOLY BIBLE IS TRUE,AND IS THE LIVING WORD OF OUR CREATOR, THEN THE PROMISES CONTAINED THEREIN SHOULD BE CONSIDERED. THERE IS MUCH EVIDENCE THROUGHOUT THE SCRIPTURES PERTAINING TO YOUR SEARCH.
    REMEMBER, GANJA IS CELEBRATED THE WORLD OVER AS THE BLOOD AND BODY OF CHRIST AS THE TRUE SACRAMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.
    RIGHT FROM THE FIRST PAGE TO THE LAST
    ON THE FIRST PAGE GOD DECLARES THAT HE GAVE ALL HERBS, BEARING SEED, FOR MEAT.GENESIS 1: 29, AND DECLARED WHAT HE MADE TO BE VERY GOOD...
    NOT TO LEAVE OFF THAT MOSES COMMUNICATED DIRECTLY TO GOD THROUGH THE FAMED BURNING BUSH.
    WHEN CHRIST SAT AT THE LAST SUPPER WITH HIS DISCIPLES, HE BLESSED A CUP, PASSED IT TO HIS BRETHREN AND SAID TAKE AND EAT, THIS IS MY BLOOD AND BODY, AS OFT AS YE PARTAKE, PARTAKE IN REMEMBERANCE OF ME!
    I AM DEFENDING GANJA AS THAT SAME COMMUNION AND INVITING YOU CONSIDER THE MATTER, FOR IF SOCIETY FOUGHT AGAINST THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, WOULD'NT THEY FIGHT AGAINST THE THING SUBSTANCE THAT HE PUT HIS SPIRIT INTO? THIS IS WHY SOCIETY DOESN'T FIGHT AGAISNT WINE AS THE CHURCH SACRAMENT, BECAUSE IT'S NOT A THREAT TO SOCIETY. YET IF PEOPLE SMOKE GANJA, THEY WILL COME TO GOD WITHIN THEMSELVES AND LOVE ONEANOTHER AS GOD COMMANDED AND THIS IS THE TERRIBLE THREAT THAT GANJA POSES AS THE SOCIETY THAT WE'RE LIVING IS NOT FOUNDED ON LOVING ONE ANOTHER..THEY ARE FOUNDED ON POWER AND THE LOVE OF MONEY!

IF YOU LOOK FURTHER INTO THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL CHAPTER 37 YOU'LL FIND THAT GOD DECLARES HE WILL SEND US A PLANT OF RENOWN THAT" WE WILL NO LONGER BEAR THE SHAME OF THE HEATHEN" ANYMORE...
    SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES, MY FRIEND, ALL YOUR ANSWERS TO LIFE ARE THERE...WITHIN THE HEART!

SO AS OFTEN AS YOU PARTAKE OF GANJA, DO IT IN A SPIRIT OF PRAYER WITH REVERANCE AND THANKSGIVING TO YOUR CREATOR TO WHOM,WITHOUT HIS TENDER MERCIES ON OUR SINFUL SOULS, THERE WOULD NOT BE A VAPOR IN THIS UNIVERSE TO REPRESENT US, FOR THE WAGES OF SIN ARE DEATH AND THE GIFT OF GOD IS LIFE!

15. Thanx for the church lesson,lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Chill on the caps, it helps better to get your point across when you are not screaming at us.

Soma, I've always like that one. but I was hoping someone would point me toward Ganesh as the God of Ganja.

17. so moses was a stoner?
    damn....
    shit....so if i smoked up...and said i saw god...u would belive me?

man....its so bizare....u will belive a stoner then...but today u will not belive a stoner...please explain...

peace

18. how about a god in charge of rustafarian religion???? any one has a name?

19. Within my beliefs, I believe that there is one God, named Jelous, or the God of Moses, the father of Jesus Christ, etc. Therefore, this God of Ghanja would be the one true god that resides within every single one of us. In my belief structure, I smoke marijuana to pay homage to my God, like a sacrafice. So, whenever I am high and feeling good, my God is high and feeling good.