Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not look high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyBlaze, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Cheap Sunglasses :cool: :rolleyes:

2. This post became irrelevant 2 hours ago, lol. keep posting....

3. So I says to Mable I says...

4. Honestly, the quickest way to look baked is to try to not look high. I always overcompensate for stuff and its a quick downward spiral from there if you let it. Just chill and dont worry about it.

5. I fucking love the red eye feeling, just take a hit and you feel your eyes heat up and start burning... in a good way.

6. the visine is a little more complicated if your around people who know you smoke. the perfectly clear white is just as obvious as bloodshot. the one that works best for me is the visine red eye relief astringent, cus the astringent irritates the eyes just enough to keep a normal amount of blood vessels showing.

if you dont have eyedrops itch your eyes intensely before you talk to someone you dont want knowing. i get itchy eyes from cats and i have 4 cats, so thats my excuse when i dont have drops. 

as for the chink eye(droopy) the only thing you can do is like the others said, pretend your not stoned. it takes practice to concentrate,i like to call it the sober muscle, anyone whos had to act sober knows that kind of pulling feeling you get in your head, and that pull gets easier as  you use it. play games like call of duty, assassins creed, puzzle games, do math(more than just 2+2=4, something like 18=2y-36, or harder if you can), just dont be a lazy ass all the time when your stoned.

perfume/cologne only works if you dont smell all that much to begin with. try not to get it on you, blow through a straw, or better yet a tube filled with dryer sheets(then youll smell like fresh laundry  :ph34r: ). if you smoke inside have a fan blow it out the window.

also drink something very often. cottonmouth can be a big give away

these are all tried and true methods. my mom can always tell when other people are high, but not me. mwuhahaha

7. If I'm that kind of slow/tired/stoned high then I'll drink an energy drink like Rockstar or something and that almost always perks me up so I can pay attention to how I'm walking/looking etc.

My eyes don't really redden up too much either.

8. smoking a cigarette will help a tad, but by no means rely on that as the sole means to look sober.

9. Just hotbox ur car on tgr way

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app