Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz+ of Granddaddy Purp (Pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sniff sharpies, Feb 11, 2009.

1. #1 sniff sharpies, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    woke up on saturday to a parcel from the west coast :hello:
    -28 grams of GDP
    -1.5 grams of "nightshade" - some craaaaazy purple bud that i haven't had a chance to smoke, has anyone experienced it yet?
    -1 gram of OG kush hash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

edit: 2/12/09

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Whats the last picture of? A rock?

3. og kush -.^

4. simply stunning pickup +rep

5. He said it was OG Kush hash.

By the way OP, nice shit dude, that nightshade looks weird as hell, but good bud/hash nonetheless.

6. Why was it vacuum sealed?:rolleyes:

7. He had that stuff shipped from the west coast, hence the vacuum seal.

8. /facepalm
    Didn't even read

9. fuckin' awesome man.

10. This is some realy good weed. Granddady purps is one of my favorite strains. It has a fat body fry with a huge couch lock effect.

11. thanks, and yeah - the items pictured happened to find their way in a box addressed to myself. people are paranoid over shipping the stuff and go to crazy measures - hiding it in coffee, candles, shampoo, peanut butter - it's really not that complicated, just double seal it, throw it in the box and you're good to go.

just toked a bowl of it, great taste and a heaaaaavy indica that has me ready for bed. good night blades! :smoking:

[​IMG]

12. daaamn, that looks crazy dude

i just love the name of the second batch you've got, "nightshade"

sounds sexy as fuck, i'd rub that shit on my penis

13. And then smoke it?

14. mmmm grandaddy.

good smokes...good smokes

15. got that exacct bowl man. You got good taste man. haha

16. Beautiful piece and beautiful nugs. Great idea on getting it shipped. :smoking:

17. yes, and then rub the resin on my penis, and then smoke that.

18. GP is a bitch to grow in the PNW - it's a Powdery Mildew magnet sadly enough. It can be controlled but it takes a good grower to maximize the yield with this strain.

At least the clones floating around Oregon's MMJ groups.

LumperDawgz

19. that GDP actually looks pretty good. usually i don't like GDP but thats a nice batch.

and that OG Kush hash seriously makes my mouth water. jealousy..
    +rep ya