Smoking Oxys?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by -DRoidR"KB602, Feb 7, 2009.

1. You just get the head high and munchies mostly, you don't really get stoned because it doesn't have CBD and the other cannabanoids.. It's like a lacking high.

2. i got a tolerance as high as the sky so they dont do much to me....there less potent in a way but more in another.....mor THC in um but no contributing interacting chemicals found in smoked marijuana....its just like ingesting it clean and pure thc

3. umm, oxycodone is NOT a sedative. it's an opiate. huge difference.

4. Why would you even bother smoking an oxy. Take everyone else's advice and snort it. You'll thank us later.

5. attention! Nooooooooooooo one! I repeat no1 smoke oc or any pill! Someone died smoking oc... Seriously don't... People need 2 know wtf there doing before they actually do something! Tell all ur friends! You could save som1s life... Honestly!

6. The only time i ever smoke oxy's is when I have a shitload of em nd I start comin down nd just chase the dragon nd im higher then I was when I was peakin, but then a couple minutes later its gone. But all in all If the high from smoking it lasted as long as snorting it then that would be the only way i would intake oxy cuz i really like the rush as you exhale.:smoking: