Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tripping on mucinex DM?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marcus00, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've decided I wanted trip, and due to shrooms being out of season and acid being extremely hard to find around my area, I've decided to look online for other methods of tripping. On Erowid I found that Mucinex DM is probably my best choice, just crush em up and take a few. I wanna know the recommeneded dosage for a 170lb guy such as myself, and how long this would last.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, it didn't seem to belong anywhere really, so I just threw it in here.

2. I think 500-600 of PURE dxm(none of that other antihistamine shit) would get you fried for hours

not condoning this

3. how exactly would i go about obtaining pure dxm?

4. i have tripped DXM several times. i have a bottle here in front of me now. my tips:

dont not EVER use anything with anything other than Dextromethophran as the active ingredient. the guefiesen shit WILL make u throw up.

i use the Robitussin brand Gels. you can get them at walmart.

info here:
    http://dextroverse.org/warnings.html

5. Thanks, how long do these pills trips last? depending on how many you were to take? How many do you think would be recommended for a guy around 175 and a girl around 120-130ish?

6. check that site, its even got a dose calculator on it.

bottom of the page
    http://dextroverse.org/whatis.html

edit: id take the minimum dose for ur first time. ALWAYS start low. ppl can get pretty crazy on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.