Poltics on Midwest deep freeze

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IGOTJOINTS4YA, Feb 2, 2009.

1. I would argue there is much more Marijuana in the middleast and southern asia, but that point is for the birds.

1. Mexico has not been a source of slave labor for the US since the Mexican American War, the high tariffs America had would of stifled any of said "slave labor". Even when NAFTA was created, this slave labor did more to industrialize that nation than they ever thought about before that.

2. Mexico is a nation of bad management, with poor leaders, during the Mexican American war we should of just taken the whole god damn country. That would had done more to build that country up than any of it's leaders had done after word.

3. Don't even try to play the CIA/DEA is in bed with the cartels, if that was true, they wouldn't raid drug faciliates within the mexican government. Are you going to sit there and also say crack was invented by DEA to keep the minorities in urban areas of US down? Those points are nil.

If I'm the one with blinders on, your Tyrome Biggum.

[​IMG]

2. I think it is a fact that the CIA smuggles drugs into the US. Then we give larger and larger grants for the DEA to stop drugs.

Just like the CIA funds terrorists, and then we give larger and larger budgets to the military to stop terrorism.

Government economics 101.

3. I am not here to side with the DEA, but I think that is a bogus opinion. There are plenty of tangible things to get plenty pissed over the DEA than come up with theories on why they are terrible, even if those theories do have some ground to them. I think the proclamation that DEA has labeled growers of marijuana in America terrorist's is despicable, although I do not support there raids on marijuana dispensaries in MMJ states, that is there job.

Like I have said before, if you want them to end the raids on MMJ dispensaries, a change in the federal law is a must. Then again most of the people who support it are to angry about it in the first place to stop and realize what really they should be asking for.

4. Considering how profitable the drug trade is, why wouldn't the gov't want a piece of that pie?

5. #28 TheHapiClam, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009

Well obviously you have never been to Mexico, and do not know any Mexicans, and are not familiar with the history of relations in the war on the common folk, conducted from both sides of the border.

There is more weed in Mexico than Tequila.

Do not judge the country by it's crooked politicians and sleazy border towns. Those are there for the AMERICANS to use, most of Mexico has no use for these trappings.

And I'm Rick James, bitch!
    [​IMG]

6. #29 IGOTJOINTS4YA, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    I have been to Mexico, I have bought weed in Mexico, I have smoked the weed there, and I have done plenty of things in Mexico.

I concede that Mexico might be biggest producer of Marijuana in the world, but I think of countries like Turkey and Afghanistan who can grow so much marijuana for Europe that they make it into hash first. Hash is not an efficient way of making a cannabis smoking substance, you are putting in more cannabis than you are really getting out. I think talking to Mexicans about there own country, you are bound to get some boasting. I did some research and it seems that UN and CIA have put Mexico on top, but I think those numbers can be twisted. They obviously do have a big supplier, but then again the Turks and Afghani supply most of Europe and lots of Asia.

Regardless Mexico is a big country, it is 3 times larger than Texas so it isn't a stretch to think cultivation of Marijuana could be happening.

[​IMG]

It seems that most Marijuana production is done near Sinaloa, Jalisco, Colima and Michoacan. Everytime I have been to Mexico, I go down near the gulf of Mexico side, but I have been to Mexico city. Regardless Mexicans deserve better, we should of taken the whole country after Spanish American war, the people would of been better off.