Marijuana Myth Busting Best Vaporizer Temperatures

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Matt Mernagh, Jan 31, 2009.

1. good article now i have more understanding on what to set my vape temp on

2. good write

3. A very helpful article to those who do not know.

4. I personally run my b"black box" no name vaporizer at 320. works great for me, never actually burn the weed, big hits too.:smoke:

5. In general how much vapor should I breathe out on a 'perfect' hit from a vape? Another way of asking the same question would be, how can you tell if there's smoke in the vapor?

Also, I use a Da Buddah Vaporizer (DBV) and it definitely lacks temperature controls, I find it really hard to find the 'perfect' setting especially when I have different strains that may be wetter or dryer than a previously used strain. Has anyone perfected their DBV and if so can you share some tips please?

Thanks!

6. Great article. I just set my Silver Surfer to about 1 o'clock maybe 2, and I am off surfing. :smoke:

7. 392-394 is much better than the 310-320 i was using. :) thanks :smoke::smoke:

8. I've had many different vaporizers, my digi volcano is my favorite by far. it has the most consistent temperature.
    Once you learn how to use it well you can get full ranges of highs, head/mind high starting around 350 mid range high half head half body 370-375 and full on baked 380-390
    personally I use mine at either 375 or 385, works great! :hello:

9. i have a volcano classic. i leave it on full blast.

also i stuck two air filters into the spot for one, crammed it in there, to make the air go slower and get a denser smoke.