30in RooR and Jamaican Red Hair (Quality Pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by E-Bud, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Damn.... nice

2. Nice glassware and nice bud! That is an eff-ton of ice in that stem!

"Hey, can you pick up some ice at the store? We're out again."
    "Are you trying to fill a cooler?"
    "Um... yeah. Big cooler."

3. Ridiculously tall roor.,

4. Good shit man! Your PHIRE is probably like "fuck me" right now after seeing the new challenger appear heh.

5. I hate to sound like a bitch but...

You probably know this, but ice takes away THC.

I used to pack my entire 2 foot ZOB tube with ice because it cooled it down so much. But what I realized was that I was getting less and less high. I smoked from ice filled bongs for about two weeks straight, then I started smoking without ice and my high's got so much better.

Also, when you put ice in your bong the sides of the tube will get dirty, where they wouldn't have normally. Thats because the tars and THC are grabbing onto the ice, and when the ice melts they stick to the tube.

So in the end, large amounts of ice in water pipes can take down the THC considerably.

6. AHAHAHAHA, that hyped roor owner pic is hilarious.

7. Wrong, it doesn't take enough THC for you to even notice.

8. love opinions haha i just dont like thread argueing. but yea ice does cause drag and the THC thing i have no clue about. anyways the pics are a mix. ice and non-ice. the first 2 rips out of it last night had full ice. we took two phire rips then 2 full ice roors this morning. then we poured out the ice and took the second milk shot with no ice. we like them both dont worry. and we haven't put it down since. 4 seshs all day. each sesh has been 3-5 packs. we've been home chillin and the roor keeps calling from the closet. just got done wit a sesh of keif hash and jamaican redhair like i've been posting about in my threads. ripped the last bit of hash though. bout to take the gf to a lovely dinner blazed. oh made some milk vids earlier instead of pics. will have that up when im not blazed. :smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    she's holding her eye open by the way so i dont hear "omg wats wrong with her eye"

keep tokin :smoking:

9. got back from ruby tues. had a big dinner and came home and ripped on the roor some more haha. here are some pics from this mornings wake and bake haha not as milky as last nights but pack after roor pack gets you where you wanna be. :smoking: im baked about to play sum 360 and bed. :bolt:

Dome Perc Phire
    [​IMG]

Ice
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

No Ice
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. it's a bit foolish to bring that size of bong into a car and drive around smoking it...

11. Nice glass and buds man!

as for the ice, isn't it just taking up valuable space for smoke? I bet it would rip even bigger hits with just a little ice, as opposed to filled.....:smoking:

12. #32 E-Bud, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    ha anyways i dont feel like quoting everything in here because everything was already explained. for the blazed non readers.... drove an hour away and got there. bought the bong. smoked the first pack in a nice sketch mcdonalds parking lot. moved to a little less sketch spot and smoked it by a railroad crossing in which i decided to stand out of the car and get roorified. so anyways we would never bring a 30in roor around on the daily in the car. we just had to transport it home. but why not go to the nearest place with ice and fill the first roor u've owned which happens to be a 30in ice pinch roor. so we did. but on the drive home we opted for the chronic blunt. since then (all of saturday) its been sittin in my closet in its box. smoked it about 5 different times. morning. mid morning. afternoon. mid afternoon and at 10 sumtin. all seshs had both ice filled and non-ice filled rips. they're both nice out of the roor. and as for ice taking up valuable smoke space. the only valuable smoke space is in my lungs. the smoke should be being inhaled whilst taking the hit not sitting in the tube getting stale. either way im hyped keep tokin GC

13. I really like that RooR, it looks so nice and clean.
    It's nice to see you use it's full potential when you rip it as well.:hello:

14. Mmm those are some fruity nugs bro! That is a really nice Roor, you'd be a champ to milk it and clear it, but oh so nice!

15. If you blow into the mouth piece of the phire, the water will go from the perculator down to the bottom chamber and pour out through there. (just remember to stick the downstem in at the right water level or it will keep flowing and empty the perc.

16. glad i checked back on this thread. im gonna def. try that thanks. we've had the roor for a week now and haven't gone a day without milkin it. way too many pictures and a bunch of vids just not uploaded yet. but im waiting on some zips so i can pack a monster rip. rite now all we got is a couple g's of personal left. :(

17. lol

But that is a tight bong...How much did it run you?

18. sick ass bong dude

19. your gf's hot.

20. You can play baseball with that beast.