30in RooR and Jamaican Red Hair (Quality Pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by E-Bud, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Here's what we're smoking on at the minute. Picked up a zip of "Jamaican Red Hair". dank non-theless. :smoking:

Buds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

30in 18mm Ice Pinch Roor picked this up last night. our first roor. came with a nice roor bowl and the roor diffy is oh so nice. more pics to come just gotta load. Also theres our phire sittin there too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I always laugh when I see that much ice in a bong, especially when it starts to melt and flows out of the bottom joint.

Thanks for at least posting pictures that are in focus.

3. That is indeed a lot of ice.
    Nice bongs though.

4. Not hard to just pour a little out, nice pipe man. :wave:

5. Yeah that's a good roor piece

6. nothin wrong with icin the bong!

just pour it out some when she starts to melt

and you got some "icewater" in there to boot!

7. those are some dense nugs you got there. and thats a huge bong buddy. hope you enjoy it.

8. thanks to everyone. yea water removal is easy. pull out the diffy and pour. on the phire you have to pour all water out and keep the ice in. and refill but it usually lasts through a whole smoke sesh. the funny thing is this morning we just put ice in the roor and by the time me and my gf lazily packed and ripped the phire twice the roor was sitting there with the perfect amount of cold ice water ready to toke. still waiting on pics to upload.

9. you dont have any idea how jelous i am of that RooR......

10. Lol thats depressing =[[

11. id have a prob sparking that roor what you think

12. goooood stuff man! i like your style, nothin better then the bomb dankness and glass on glass bongs, i have a 20 in roor and 24 inch phx, i like the phx you gottta try hitting a perculating bong with ice 2 its great. glad your blazin up the rite way keep on tokin

13. nah ive hit bigger without a problem

14. #14 E-Bud, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009

lol i love ice cold perced milk. the phire sitting right next to the roor is a 22 or 24in single dome perc with ice haha so i know the joy :D. the phx was one of the first nice perced tubes i wanted. but then i saw the phire and was set with a christmas tube.

edit. lighting it isn't a problem im pretty short armed, holding it isn't much of a prob just can't reach my hand all the way to the base to hold it comfy like so i hold the tube itself

15. lol at little kid shower curtain.

16. Yeah, I agree. You only really need so much ice, after that it causes drag and overflow.

I like the tubes and buds for sure though.:D

17. nice roor.. soo iceeyy ent.

18. ok got the rest of the pics. the details. made a headshop roadtrip. smoked mad tripple chamber bubbler packs on 95 on the way down. got there fantasticly blazed. went into the first shop practicly blinded by all the nice glass. bunch of roors, that nice mega tree perc toro, chubblers, inlines, tree A/C, illy's, everything. went down there with only buying a inline a/c if i found one i liked. we goggled everything in the shop and drooled over and over again. i saw this and it just drew me in and hearing the price chizzled it into my head. long story short we went to the other head shops even saw a low priced inline but tha t roor was calling. dropped the cash for it.found a sketchy mcdonalds and scooped sum ice water. parked and loaded it up for a nice icy first roor rip.

the first pic is of a hyped roor owner :rolleyes:.
    [​IMG]

me
    [​IMG]

my girl
    [​IMG]

that place got sketch real quick so we moved to another spot by some railroad crossing and took our second rips there. decided why not stand out of the car and rip my nice bong so i did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and then a nice jamaican red hair + crushed up keif patty blunt on the way home with a nice roor in the back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Cool, but keep that in private from now on! Getting caught with that in public would suck. Smoking bongs in cars are fun, but in a house behind a locked door, is muchhh better.

20. cool shower curtain. lol