Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Haze pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PardonMe, Jan 28, 2009.

1. #61 oldskoolgrower, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

Resorting to name calling isn't going to make you many friends here. You should probably grow up and be a bit more respectful of others. You can disagree with people without being an ass about it.

2. no one really cared about strain names in the 50's.. doesn't change the fact dank land races have been around for hundreds if not thousands of years.

im only 21 but i still know some old skewl strains are:
    maui wowie, hindu kush, afghanni, haze, and sensimilla was billed as a strain back then[60-70s].. im pill'd out so thats all i can think of now.. weed was way cheap back then though.. my moms said she use to buy ounces of shwag for 10 dollars, and that was after her bro took some out for getting it.. ahaha. super cheap dirt weed. be makin big qwiso hash. ahah.

yeah seriously though, im an admitted asshole and i still feel like you're an asshole. :)

3. #63 oldskoolgrower, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

That's patently false. Potent cannabis is easier to get today, but extremely potent strains have existed for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Wow. Just...wow. Do you actually know anything about cannabis or are you just making it up as you go along? There was bud every bit as 'dank' as anything you can get today going back long before any of us were born. Like Tyrone pointed out, most of the root strains that all the proliferation of boutique strains have been bred from are landraces from various parts of the world.

I was growing Hindu Kush every bit as potent as any you'll find today almost 30 years ago, and I know people who were growing it before I ever started smoking. That's just one example.

George Washington imported 'hemp seed of the resinous India variety' in the 1700's. Hindu Kush most likely, or something close.

Not only are you incredibly rude, but your astounding ignorance is made all the more aggregious by that rudeness.

4. [​IMG]

5. lol Zach roloff

6. Hey that is probably the craziest shit I have ever heard of. Because they had hydroponics and the technology back then to make the same dank we have today... my fucking ass man. If your going to talk all smart and say "Hindu Kush" has been around for that long, why wasn't everyone smoking on it. Also not to mention that the scientific name for herb is Cannabis-Sativa and I'm pretty damn sure Cannabis-Indica was introduced way later than thousands of years ago but until a couple years ago. They didn't have the right conditions with the right materials even to have some bomb weed back then. And frankly indoor weed is way better and I know for a fact that no one thousands of years ago grew OG kush inside their house. The pampered princess weed will always be better then the rust old beaten up weed. Do more research dick head then come talk to me about Kush that you have never smoked.

7. glad that you know for a 100% fact:rolleyes:

8. You have no clue about growing. Hydroponics doesn't make anything anymore 'dank' than anything else. Some of the best bud in the world is grown outdoors to this day. How long have you been growing? I'll bet you've never even germinated a seed, child.

Where did I say people were growing stuff in their house 30 years ago? They were, but it was a small fraction of people. As for Hindu Kush (I said nothing about 'OG' Kush) it's been grown outdoors for centuries and was every bit as potent then as now.

Get a clue. Heh, tell me to do my research. I've been growing the shit for 30 fucking years, nooblet.

9. for a bunch of stoners u guys sure are hella uptight. dank is dank why does the name of the strain matter so much on this website? like all i read about is named shit and does it really matter??? I MEAN COME ON

Go hit a bowl and come back and re read your guys argument.

IT IS RETARDED.

[​IMG]

10. I didnt mean to start the Great Debate of 09...

11. Thats purple haze??

Dam i didnt recoginze it at first.

Thats hella purple yo

Great pickup:smoke:

12. Whats This Thread About Again?:smoking:

13. Pic is too big thus making quality blurry, gotta resize it in photoshop or something.
    But it looks like it could be some grapes.