Cloning while flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by knucklemonkey, Jan 27, 2009.

1. #1 knucklemonkey, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    So I have three (3) Amazon Women growing in my closet. HUGE plants. All of them grown from bagseed. Two of the three plants are a strain I remember as being a little better than average but nothing spectacular.

The OTHER plant is some serious fire...don't know the strain but it is the real deal for sure. So this question is likely a dumb one but....can i somehow clone a plant that is flowering? It's a good 8 weeks into flowering and has been partially harvested (they are so big I had to harvest the tops first and am working down).

I'd hate to miss the chance to mass produce this sweet plant but 8 weeks into flowering I'm sure it can't be done. A few of the bottom blanches don't look too flowered up though. Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

2. you could reveg the plant after you flower it, then either reflower it or start taking clones while its still in veg.

im sure about cloning while flower, i believe ts possible just more difficult to root or something since it has to revert to veg

3. So I should be able to re-veg it after harvest? I've never heard of that before but that would be awesome if it works. I just change back to 18/6 after harvest is done?