Mixing Hydrocodone and Oxycodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Cannabis, Jan 27, 2009.

1. I got some percs and vics from my dentist and I was wondering if its a more pleasant high If I take both at the same time.

2. i've taken both at the same time (although rarely so i could be wrong) but i've never really noticed a combination bonus or whatever you would call it lol.

3. Haha they just gave me another script for 20 vic's yay

4. Ive taken up to 20mg of each and never had any adverse effects, although I dont think they potentiate each other either that I can notice.

5. They wont potentiate each other because they are both opiates. If you have the luck to have both then by all means take them. But just watch your dose. Start low and work your way up. Drink grapefruit juice an hour before taking the pills, it will make them last longer. Enjoy:smoke:

6. IMO, id take them VICS first, so that your tolerance will be lower when you get around to the percks..;)

7. Oxycodone is just a stronger variant of hydrocodone.

8. Ive taken 25 mgs of hydro and 40 of oxy and been feelin good before. Your not gonna OD or anything as long as you dont take a shitload of both. When you combo, your not gonna get a major increase in your nod because hydro is pretty weak but if you got vics, by all means take them with ocy if you can