Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Oil + E-Cigarette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bnug, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I use valcanoe.cigs and yes clean the tankomiser but works GREAT!!! And love the different color batteries led lights purple blue green red so on and any problems they replace. TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!:hello:

2. Looks like i got a new summer project. Lol i was talking to my buddy online when the idea of making this thing popped into my head. i explined it to him on IM and he told me that we're probably not the first to try. So i googled it and what do you know? Grasscity came up.

3. i reallly want to try this also with my vapor4life vapor king.. best thing about e-cig's are some brands have usb connecters so whenever your on the web you can puff on it!

4. wants updated info on this theory!

5. I have found that CO2 extraction works EXTREMELY well for the e-cigarette! Also I have used several different brands and so far my favorite is the basic model from WestSide Vapor, just my two cents :smoke:

Overall I LOVEEEEEE my e-cigarette hash oil rig, the best part is being able to easily and discretely medicate anytime anywhere no questions asked! The next great advantage is the amount of medicine i'm able to conserve! Roughly one gram of oil will last even a hardcore puffer like myself well over a week and i'm talking literally HUNDREDS of tokes! If you haven't tried this yet you're simply missing out, do yourself a favor invest $50 and enjoy :D

6. [quote name='"The Legend"']

I have found that CO2 extraction works EXTREMELY well for the e-cigarette! Also I have used several different brands and so far my favorite is the basic model from WestSide Vapor, just my two cents :smoke:

Overall I LOVEEEEEE my e-cigarette hash oil rig, the best part is being able to easily and discretely medicate anytime anywhere no questions asked! The next great advantage is the amount of medicine i'm able to conserve! Roughly one gram of oil will last even a hardcore puffer like myself well over a week and i'm talking literally HUNDREDS of tokes! If you haven't tried this yet you're simply missing out, do yourself a favor invest $50 and enjoy :D[/quote]

Do you put straight oil in? Or mix it?

7. Explain please have oil and use for a e cig

8. guys i have a question ...is there any possibility to order ready liquid THC capsules for a E- cigarette ? 

9. I mixed some PG and VG (about 60/40) with some weed and ran everything thru a mixer.
    It's been two weeks now but the resulting oil doesn't seem to have any THC in it - I've tested with an e-cig.
    Any suggestions?