thc content

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by GALVANIZED, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Heres a list of average thc content in various plants courtesy of www.growell.co.uk

Please note that these products have variation. Figures provided for reference purposes only.

Order Code
    Strain
    THC
    CBD
    SBR
    (Stem to Bud Ratio)

D1
    Passion #1®
    18.6%
    <0.1%
    8.4%

D2
    Skunk #1
    8.1%
    0.1%
    3.2%

D10
    Purple Star®
    5.7%
    0.6%
    N/A

D12
    Orange Bud®
    16.5%
    0.3%
    5.1%

D14
    Super Haze®
    11.9%
    <0.1%
    2.5%

D16
    Mazar®
    19.5%
    <0.1%
    5.2%

D17
    Oasis®
    12.3%
    <0.1%
    6.6%

D19
    Californian Orange
    7.8%
    <0.1%
    N/A

D22
    Smokey Bear®
    6.0%
    0%
    5.2%

D23
    Voodoo®
    8.2%
    <0.1%
    11.0%

D24
    PowerPlant®
    13.1%
    <0.1%
    8.1%

D26
    Chitral
    10.9%
    <0.1%
    N/A

D30
    Green Spirit®
    5.9%
    <0.1%
    4.4%

D31
    Euforia®
    11.6%
    <0.1%
    4.5%

D32
    Buddha®
    6.2%
    0%
    4.8%

D33
    White Widow®
    18.9%
    <0.1%
    7.3%

D35
    Original Blueberry®
    19.5%
    <0.1%
    5.3%

D42
    Khola®
    7.6%
    0.2%
    N/A

picture of all plants and much more on the site

2. looks like my blueberry is the winner. its so easy to grow and tastes so sweet.

the champion!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Attached Files:

3. Froggy are you sure its the Blueberry...when i grew it it was almost purple and dark blue ( the whole bud ) but it was a pig to germinate..

4. u know ive kinda wondered that myself.

certainly this picture doesnt do it justice. for one thing...its much bigger than it looks there. secondly its a bit 'blue'er than it looks and also u can see that as it matures...the leaves have that color of red to it.

but ill say one thing...this stuff is craved over others in my little part of the world...hands down

and even if its not BB...dont ruin my buzz :)

5. here is maybe a better picture...wish i could get a better upclose.

and i have also browsed some BB pictures...and u are right...this certainly does look lighter. still it has a blueish hue when it dries and it has a blueberry type of taste.

damn u...now u are making me freak!

i better go smoke some wannabeblueberry to calm down :)

Attached Files:

6. don't be afraid... the last batch of BB i recieved, looks pretty identical to yous... had a slight bluish/purplish hue to it... as well as a nice sweet taste, granted it didn't taste like a peice of blueberry candy.... but hey, i think mother nature helped it along just fine...:)

7. i think maybe you just have a lot of light froggy, like the flash of the camera is really bright, or it's taken under a lot of light of some kind.......here's the last blueberry i done, before harvest.

Peace out.........Sid

Attached Files:

8. I know the light could be affecting the pics but the blueberry i grew was a pig to germinate , loads of defective sprouts when it did as it has a high level of defective genes , but the ones i did flower were unbelievably blue and purple..very dark , my mate was freaked when i gave him a lump to try...lol

9. well mine is easier to germinate than eating a piece of blueberry pie.

and yes there is alot of light but still...its not a purple/blue as some pictures ive looked at and certainly isnt as blue as the one that sid posted :(

damit i want BLUE color!

10. thats some primo shit sid

11. that is exactly the same problems i had.....did you get yours from dutch passion by any chance?

tnx budtoker............froggy, when i was growing it, i didn't think it oooked blue at all, it looks kinda blue in that pic, but all in all, it more a very dark green plant.......Peace out......Sid

12. WOW...

i woke up thismorning and went to turn the buds and this is what i found.

Attached Files:

13. LOL @ FROGGY.....your not fooling us that easy...lol.........now that's what i call blueberry.......lol............Peace out..........Sid

14. holycrap, this thing is evolving right before my eyes.

man its really starting to look delicious.

Attached Files:

15. lmao...nice one mate

16. Yes sid i did get mine from Dutch Passion via pukka seeds and i wouldnt recommend that variety from them for sure...out of 10 i had 5 sprouts up and 3 were deformed at the 2nd set of leaves so i was left with 2 plants for a packet of seeds costing £100.....whos the sucker....guess i was just unlucky that time cos every one i had this time germinated...